The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

MA HR Management

Hi guys,

I've got an offer from the university for a postgraduate degree and was wondering whether you know what is the structure of the full time course? How many days per week it is, are the lectures structured during the day or in the afternoon, at what time is the earliest lecture etc. I am currently living in London and i am wondering whether i will be able to travel or i have to move in Coventry?

Thanks a lot
Reply 1
Original post by s.balakchieva
Hi guys,

I've got an offer from the university for a postgraduate degree and was wondering whether you know what is the structure of the full time course? How many days per week it is, are the lectures structured during the day or in the afternoon, at what time is the earliest lecture etc. I am currently living in London and i am wondering whether i will be able to travel or i have to move in Coventry?

Thanks a lot

Hey there,
I will forward your query to our admissions team and get back to you as soon as they let me know :smile: Course timetables generally change on an annual basis dependant upon student numbers, staff availability and various other factors, but I'll get as much information as I can for you.

- Josh
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Thank you very much !
Reply 3
Thank you very much !

Hi there,
I have contacted our admissions team who have advised the best thing would be for you to contact the tutor for further details of the course timetable. The tutor is Natalia Rocha Lawton and can be contacted by email: [email protected] or phone: 02477 659441

- Josh
Hi Josh!

Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it.
Hi there,

Can I just ask you one more thing... Are the student's books and materials included in the price of the course?
Reply 6
Hi there,

Can I just ask you one more thing... Are the student's books and materials included in the price of the course?

Hi there,
Normally our tuition fee does not include the student's books and materials, but you can borrow all those books from our library. When your books are due to return, you can renew them online, so you can borrow a book for a long time. I have never had to buy a book during my studies as I could easily pick them up from the library. No books that I need were unavailable. Hope this helps :smile:
- Ha

Quick Reply

Latest