Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

TV and Radio September 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HaiiEmmaa
Yeaah same, i feel pretty nervous but my friends also got an unconditional for TV and Radio, so she's coming too which is great. It's my first applicant day so i have literally no idea whats in store aha

Do you have to book for an applicant day?
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by LeonM96
Do you have to book for an applicant day?

Yeaah i'm pretty sure you do, i booked it through the email they sent me about a week or so ago i think
hi there i'm going on Wednesday too the applicant day and wondering if anyone knows what it enatisl is it like an open day where you see what u want too see.
Reply 23
I missed out on booking the applicant day and it sold out :'( oh well aha
Original post by Zack-J-
I missed out on booking the applicant day and it sold out :'( oh well aha

That happened to me too on the first applicant day they had! Then this one came along, so i'm sure they'll have more:smile:
Reply 25
Original post by HaiiEmmaa
That happened to me too on the first applicant day they had! Then this one came along, so i'm sure they'll have more:smile:

Hope so! Ive been there a couple of times but not too sure how different an applicant day is!
has anyone received a schedule of the day

:smile:
I went to last applicant day to be honest you could walk in and no one would know - Its basically a 3 hour talk from students staff and q/a its interesting
Original post by Matthew 1516
has anyone received a schedule of the day

:smile:

Yeah i think i have, it doesn't go into much detail though to be honest ahaha, its campus tours starting at 1pm, then the first programmed session begins at 2, the main activities finish by 4. But we'll get a schedule when we get there:smile:
Original post by JackGlead
I went to last applicant day to be honest you could walk in and no one would know - Its basically a 3 hour talk from students staff and q/a its interesting

can you please tell me how it ran as i need to leave early but don't want too miss important stuff
What time do you need to leave?
the first talk is the tutors then students then industry which i spose isnt too important- the tour was crap because of our tour guide you could just walk around yourself because its not very in depth but luckily ive been around before
like 3 or 3;30 but is there no hands on stuff
There wasn't no
thanks mate i just wish i was closer to salford instead of newcastle
If your keen on the course I'd probably say you wouldn't gain much cos you'll just know that the course is what you want
Reply 35
Original post by JackGlead
If your keen on the course I'd probably say you wouldn't gain much cos you'll just know that the course is what you want

I'm glad somebody else thinks that actually. I haven't been to an applicant day or anything, I just know it's the right course for me.
When I was at the open day in October, I had a talk and look round so maybe there's no point in going to the applicant day? I'm definitely leaning more towards IQ for accomodation now any who
Yeahmate i went to an open day a few years ago is that the one where you go into rooms and see everything if so your not gonna gain much from this day
Didn't get to go to the visit day in the end as my friend hadn't booked the tickets properly so apparently there's one in April. I think I'll be putting TV and Radio as my firm choice though.
Just letting you guys know theres now a facebook group for all Salford Uni TV and Radio future students, you guys should join:smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/356653294527821/?fref=ts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending