The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

How long after interview for offer??

I had a telephonic interview with queen mary for masters in oral bio. It's been 3 weeks since. I haven't been contacted by the uni . Should I be worried?? Does it normally take this much time??
Reply 1
I had an interview for English on feb 11th. The said it would take up to two weeks but it's been exactly 14 days and I still haven't heard anything. I think i'll email them if I don't hear by the weekend! I just want to know!!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
8 inches
Reply 3
Original post by rubygrace
I had an interview for English on feb 11th. The said it would take up to two weeks but it's been exactly 14 days and I still haven't heard anything. I think i'll email them if I don't hear by the weekend! I just want to know!!

I emailed the professor who conducted my interview he said he will look into it. I haven't heard from anyone as yet :/ . Hope you have better luck
Reply 4
Original post by obcr
I emailed the professor who conducted my interview he said he will look into it. I haven't heard from anyone as yet :/ . Hope you have better luck

It's been 16 days now, but in MySis it says that a descision has been made, I just have to wait for it to update on track! Fingers crossed! Good luck:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by rubygrace
It's been 16 days now, but in MySis it says that a descision has been made, I just have to wait for it to update on track! Fingers crossed! Good luck:smile:

Thanks . I got the offer today :smile: . Best of luck to u .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending