The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Park Courts VS Aqua House

I was looking at accommodation for Uni of Lincoln and these are my 2 top choices. park courts because of how it looks and Aqua house because of the price. Is park courts really worth the extra grand for the year?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I currently live in Park Court and I love it. It is close to town, uni and the clubs. At £96 a week it is one of the cheaper accommodations and has recently been redecorated so is very nice and fresh inside. If you drive there are parking spaces available (although you have to buy a permit), the common room is great for social events and the staff are lovely and very accommodating. Any problems I have had with my flat have been fixed within 24 hours. There is a 24 hour security line available as well. The internet connection is really good (they use Ask4). My only complaint would be that the only communal area in each flat is the kitchen - there is no living room. I haven't ever been to Aqua House but it looks like a multi-storey car park and I haven't heard many good things about it. My advice would be to look round both if you get a chance but I can vouch that PC is a lovely place to live :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks, is PC good for making friends with Roommates etc. because I don't know anyone that's going to Lincoln uni out of the people I know so it will be nice to meet people from the accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
If I'm honest, I only get on with 2 of my 4 flat mates, however, if you get thrown into a group of strangers that you have to live with it is hit and miss on whether you are going to like them or not. I do think that my flat would talk more if we had a living area. However, there are benches outside and as a smoker I spend a lot of time out there. I often go out and there will be people playing guitars together or having drinks and I have a great bunch of bench friends :smile: Equally almost every day there is a group of people watching a film together in the common room or playing a game of pool so there is always someone to hang out with :smile: Everyone this year is so sociable, we hold Park Court Quiz Nights and we have a Facebook page for organising events and what not :smile:
Reply 4
Oh that's quite cool then. Thanks a lot 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest