The Student Room Group

AQA Chem Unit 1 May 22nd 2015 *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by H.cool
I don't - I just want to see the topics that appear on the June 2015 papers.June want to make sure that I am on the right lines.

That's still cheating by having an idea of what will be in the test beforehand though and your grade wouldn't be a true reflection

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frances98
That's still cheating by having an idea of what will be in the test beforehand though and your grade wouldn't be a true reflection

No its not - our mocks will be past papers from June 2011 and 2010 and so we don't have access to them. I just want to look at the recent topics in the latest test that's all.
[QUOTE="H.cool;61899105"]

No its not - our mocks will be past papers from June 2011 and 2010 and so we don't have access to them. I just want to look at the recent topics in the latest test that's all.

June 2010 and 2011 are easily accessible online

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, but I don't want to cheat - I just want to look at the recent topics that were asked in the June 2015 paper.
OMDS wheres the paper can someone send it i am in A2 i already sat this paper i want to see if i've improved from my mistakes
Original post by Cadherin
I have a paper copy somewhere... I could PM it and scan it for you if you like at some stage.

To be honest, all of these people, inclusive of @TeachChemistry, speaking out of their backsides regarding cheating on mocks, do not seem to comprehend that students are able to get hold of mock papers and 'cheat' if they really want to - it is only themselves that they are punishing.

@TeachChemistry, why not make up your own mock for your students (using original and/or past paper/legacy paper questions) to mitigate any cheating?

Or does that seem too much like hard work?

Hey, would it be possible to get the mark scheme, I can't seem to find it online and I really need to go through my script from last year as part of my revision for retakes. Thanks.
How is everyone finding the content? I'm resitting both A2 exams and I've only just started going over the topics again; feel so behind 😫😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 26december
How is everyone finding the content? I'm resitting both A2 exams and I've only just started going over the topics again; feel so behind 😫😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Resitting both A2 exams??
Original post by badaman
Resitting both A2 exams??

Yeah, CHEM4 and CHEM5...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh are you resitting the whole year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by badaman
Oh are you resitting the whole year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep 😫 - just the exams, I got a B in the ISA but D/E in the exams. Self teaching myself as well and it's very hard to get motivated to do the work haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2111
Does anyone have a summary list of possible tests on the course- like fehlings and tollens? Or like how you have to add acid to some samples first in case it contains carbonate which would form a precipatate. The latter is more A2 but just wondering as I know a few on this thread are resitting and the AS tests come up in some of the A2 questions☺️
Is there an official thread to the chemistry as on Friday the 10th? Could someone please direct me to it :smile:
Original post by 26december
Yep 😫 - just the exams, I got a B in the ISA but D/E in the exams. Self teaching myself as well and it's very hard to get motivated to do the work haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing the same, except I got D's in the empas too :/
Did you resit unit 1 on the 27th?
A thread for everything sitting this exam to discuss it after the event and help each other out beforehand!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes xd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending