The Student Room Group

OCR pyschology - core studies

hi, does any one have any prediction for section b and c
Original post by lil12345

Heya, I'm going to put this in the psychology forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=211
Original post by lil12345

I took OCR AS psychology last year, so I can tell you for sure that for section B Dement and Kleitman, Reicher and Haslam and Thigpen and Cleckley are extremely unlikely to appear as they were in last year's paper. For section C it was the behaviourist perspective and the cognitive approach.

For section B: Maguire has hardly appeared in section B (only once in 2012) so it may come up. I'm not entirely sure what else would come up, but try to find links between Maguire and other studies that would be suitable for this section.

Section C: I think developmental will come up (I actually thought it would come up last year) as well as psychodynamic as it has appeared the least.

Don't take these as solid predictions as OCR doesn't always choose studies/approaches that haven't appeared in ages (they put cognitive in last year despite it only being used in January 2013) but I hope this helps anyway.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
thank you for your help,i think that Samuel and Bryant might also come up for section b

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending