The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
It pissed me off... Like them pretty girls who look well mannered actually adore low lives who wear track suit bottoms, JD clothes, snap backs, smoke weed and take pics of them holding money... why? WHY?

Nice sweeping generalisations.
Reply 2
Original post by Ezisola
Nice sweeping generalisations.

not a generalisation... though plenty do!
Because those guys wont take nonsense from us girls aka. not a repulsive pushover (aka. 'nice guy')

Are confident also, to go out in those clothes they must have high self-confidence.

Confidence + Masculine = Attracts women.
Reply 4
not a generalisation... though plenty do!

Perhaps some like the confidence, money and 'bad boy' attitude.

If you're not like that, why would it annoy you that some girls do like guys like this? Surely you wouldn't want to be with such girls..
Reply 5
Original post by QueenAryela
Because those guys wont take nonsense from us girls aka. not a repulsive pushover (aka. 'nice guy')

Are confident also, to go out in those clothes they must have high self-confidence.

Confidence + Masculine = Attracts women.

They only seem to have confidence because they go out in their little groups. And masculine? Oh please... they take pics of their so called abs when the only reason you see muscle is because there is not one bit of meat on them.
Reply 6
It pissed me off... Like them pretty girls who look well mannered actually adore low lives who wear track suit bottoms, JD clothes, snap backs, smoke weed and take pics of them holding money... why? WHY?

because the villain/badboy/gangbangers come across as people who have a lot of confidence and thats what girls love, moreover women also prefer the top 20% of men:redface:, I hope that helps:colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by Ezisola
Perhaps some like the confidence, money and 'bad boy' attitude.

If you're not like that, why would it annoy you that some girls do like guys like this? Surely you wouldn't want to be with such girls..

Im a boy
Reply 8
Im a boy

I know
you sound incredibly bitter
some girls just like that or see the person underneath it all - girls do love a guy who only shows their soft side to them
Gang bangers :biggrin: I haven't heard that one in donkeys yonks.

These types of guys are not for me. Never have been. How old are you anyway?
There are plenty of beautiful girls out there that don't go for these types of guys though. Are you worried that if you don't follow suit you won't get a beautiful girl?

Did a gang banger get with a girl you happen to like?
I saw the thread title and I was like :lolwut:
So many insecure guys online.
Aren't the girls that usually go with these kind of guys like 15 years old?
Original post by EllainKahlo
So many insecure guys online.

'Cause all the confident secure ones are too busy cruising with their chicks :moon:

they'll grow out of it. trust me we've all been there :frown:
Guys I've got a girlfriend... I also have a girl who was a really good friend that started to go for guys like that, and that decision influenced her A LOT!
What if I told you there are decent guys who wear tracksuits and smoke weed :eek:
Reply 19
those girls are going to end up pushing a pram around the estate while those guys serve their time

don't sweat it

Latest