The Student Room Group

old perverts

Not sure where this should go or whether anyone thinks its a stupid question but im wondering if generally guys with a high sex drive end up being the type of guys who like young blonde's when they are old. Or do most old guys get turned on by young girls but some control it more? Some men I know are married but don't seem interested in girls and cheating (which is right) and all that yet some are, does this mean they have a higher sex drive? What do you think? Im just worried as I have a high sex drive now!
Reply 1

Good question, I've also wondered this myself.

But I don't think that people who are interested in cheating have a higher sex drive... I think it's just that perverts probably have sleazy personalities, I don't think it's really related to sex drive tbh.
Cheating is a question of morals, not sex drive.
Princess_Peach

I would say both are influential factors.
Reply 4
So you think you are at the mercy of your sex drive? That your brain has no "over-ride" higher functions?

Don't be silly! If that were true every time you saw something you wanted in a shop - you would not be able to resist just taking it.

Your brain will stop your penis going where it shouldn't.

And if it doesn't then YOU are to blame not your hormones...
I think old perves tend to have been alone a lot of their life and so want to experience what they missed out on. Or they're just very rich and think they can have anyone they want.
Reply 6
I'm not a fan of sex. Way too messy.
Reply 7
So what age is techniclly classed as an old pervert? lol
Reply 8
*knowitall*
So you think you are at the mercy of your sex drive? That your brain has no "over-ride" higher functions?

Don't be silly! If that were true every time you saw something you wanted in a shop - you would not be able to resist just taking it.

Your brain will stop your penis going where it shouldn't.

And if it doesn't then YOU are to blame not your hormones...

Clearly a woman! lol. The brain often relinquishes control as the commanding officer! :wink:
Going on your young blondes idea, i go dancing with two friends at a place full of old perverts, one brunette, one is blonde and i'm somewhere in the middle and it always seem to be me and the brunette getting our arses groped the blonde says it doesn't happen to her. Plus i don't think any of the guys who do it are married and if they are their wives dont dance. Old guys tend to like young girls anyway, even the ones who aren't perverts. But dancing with them every week you get to learn which ones are gonna grope you and which ones are safe.
Reply 10
Princess_Peach

agree cheating does come more so from the bloke than the girls even if both have an extremly high sex drive.
JayD - it's an age old excuse of sex abusers - "I couldn't help myself...look what she was wearing..."

Don't tell me you really believe it??
hippieglitter
Going on your young blondes idea, i go dancing with two friends at a place full of old perverts, one brunette, one is blonde and i'm somewhere in the middle and it always seem to be me and the brunette getting our arses groped the blonde says it doesn't happen to her. Plus i don't think any of the guys who do it are married and if they are their wives dont dance. Old guys tend to like young girls anyway, even the ones who aren't perverts. But dancing with them every week you get to learn which ones are gonna grope you and which ones are safe.

Why do you dance in a place full of old perverts every week?:confused:
bacteriophage
Why do you dance in a place full of old perverts every week?:confused:

Probably cos there is nowhere else to dance. We go to a freestyle night every friday with slightly more variety of people but to actually learn to dance we have to go to the classes on sundays which are full of old perverts who will grope your arse at every oppurtunity. Some are ok and just wanna help you learn to dance, but others are just there to get a handful.

Latest

Trending

Trending