The Student Room Group

Study Ideas.

Hi Guyys,

I'm finding it very hard 2 find a way of revising effectively, I've tried 40 Different ways, does any1 have any ideas??

xx
Reply 1
Try flashcards? There one of the most effect ways along with past papers:smile: complete a past paper in timed conditions and check the mark scheme for where you went wrong and make notes from there onto the flashcards? what subjects are you doing if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by P.brain
Try flashcards? There one of the most effect ways along with past papers:smile: complete a past paper in timed conditions and check the mark scheme for where you went wrong and make notes from there onto the flashcards? what subjects are you doing if you dont mind me asking?

Maths, Physics And English Language.
Reply 3
do you know what type of learner you are? i used to struggle when it came to revision so much! but once you identify whether your visual, kinesthetic or auditory, it will become easier! :tongue:
Reply 4
For maths: All i can suggest is PRACTICE!:biggrin: just keep on doing past papers,
go through your weak areas over and over and keep practicing!
examsolutions is an amazing site for maths! if your still stuck go to your teacher after
school and ask for helpp
For physics: print the spec out and just use it as your revision guide, write a question on one side of the flashcard
and the answer on another and get your family and friends to test you and write key points or formulas on post it notes
and stick it on the mirror or the fridge so you subconsciously you'll remember it
im not really sure for english language :confused: but just make sure you revise in short bursts of 25 minutes with a 10/15 minute break!

Quick Reply

Latest