The Student Room Group

Sex....with a girl whose taken....

Earlier tonite i had sex with a girl with a boyfriend. We both really like each other, i like her a lot. She knows that and i know she likes me a lot.

Except she loves her bf so i knew before and after that nothing is going to happen.

But its a long distance thing and she aint seen him for long or will in a looong time.

She kinda regrets it and i do just for the fact it might slightly mess up our friendship a bit (even though im good at salvaging friendships)

What should i do??

also i dont want to hear crap about "your a bastard, she had a bf" they can experience the situation themselves before passing judgement, or build a time machine so that each and every one of the problems like this can be reversed.

Cheers in advance.:tsr2:

Scroll to see replies

let it rest in the past? --- since u dont wanna get scolded! :p:
your a bastard, she had a bf!
Reply 3
patch it up as a friend mate... it happens sometimes..... work it out and call it a mistake... theres no point telling the bf ... if they both love eachother and you and her arent going to make a go of it, why mess up their relationship by telling him..... good luck mate, i know how you feel
Reply 4
Anonymous
Earlier tonite i had sex with a girl with a boyfriend. We both really like each other, i like her a lot. She knows that and i know she likes me a lot.

Except she loves her bf so i knew before and after that nothing is going to happen.

But its a long distance thing and she aint seen him for long or will in a looong time.

She kinda regrets it and i do just for the fact it might slightly mess up our friendship a bit (even though im good at salvaging friendships)

What should i do??

also i dont want to hear crap about "your a bastard, she had a bf" they can experience the situation themselves before passing judgement, or build a time machine so that each and every one of the problems like this can be reversed.

Cheers in advance.:tsr2:

Personally, I think in the morality stakes, shes the one whos in the wrong - not you.

First off, She either doesnt love her boyfriend - as she ****ed you.

OR secondly, If she does love her boyfriend, shes got a funny way of showing it whoring herself about like that.

thirdly, if their relationship was really that strong, she wouldnt of slept with you anyway. So I'd just wait n see what happens if i were you.

What have you got to feel guilty for? nothing.
Would you really want to get serious about a girl who would just cheat on her boyfriend like that?

She's a ****.
Reply 6
just chill. i had it once b4.then i saw her once with her bf at some resort. i didnt try to get her back. s
daniela

:ditto:!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 8
little_red_sox
Would you really want to get serious about a girl who would just cheat on her boyfriend like that?

She's a tw*t.

Definately, why go for a girl who's taken and clearly going to cause problems? I'm sure there are others out there that don't have boyfriends.
Reply 9
daniela

Yea, I agree with what she said above. That was a bit, odd. :confused:
Cheating and so on.
I don't want to dis you or anything.
Reply 10
little_red_sox

She's a tw*t.

If she feels extremly strongly about you , then why not be with her :smile:
Reply 11
little red sox has a very good point. If her morals permit her to wllingly cheat on her present boyfriend then is she the kind of person you want to get involved with. alternatively she may have some thinking to do about whether she wants to bother with her boyfriend anymore or start something new with you. Either way the ball is in her court now
Reply 12
Her boyfriend lives literally 10000s of miles away and she wont see him til the middle of next year. We also have loads of history together just we've never happened due to my friend doing this or me being with someone or her being with someone.

And like i give a **** about the boyfriend.
Reply 13
^^ Of course you don't give a **** about the boyfriend, but i think its the fact that you give a **** about a girl who is readily willing to cheat on her boyfriend.
Reply 14
yeah because you say you don't give a **** about the boyfriend but if you start something with this girl then a few months or years down the line that could be you! She has set a precident for being able and willing to cheat on her boyfriend.
Reply 15
What a bitch, she obviously doesn't know what the hell she wants! How can she love someone when she's quite happy to become a miss yoyo knickers with you?

What ever you do if you've not already done it, you'll reap the consequences! If she's done that to her b/f what will she do behind your back if you two were together as an item?

I guess it's not your fault for walking around with your d**k hanging out but if you were really concerned about it you would have said no!
Reply 16
^ ditto
Reply 17
El Scotto

Personally, I think in the morality stakes, shes the one whos in the wrong - not you.

First off, She either doesnt love her boyfriend - as she ****ed you.

OR secondly, If she does love her boyfriend, shes got a funny way of showing it whoring herself about like that.

thirdly, if their relationship was really that strong, she wouldnt of slept with you anyway. So I'd just wait n see what happens if i were you.

What have you got to feel guilty for? nothing.
:dito:

and as a lot of people are mentioning, she's a tosser. it could be you in that boyfriend's place a few months, or heck, even weeks, down the line.

There are soooo many girls in the world man.. she aint the only one :wink:
Reply 18
I think you need to discuss this - most guys wouldn't ever turn down sex. However, I think you are in the wrong because you knew she had a bf (even though he is v.far away).

If you are ever put in a situation whereby someone you love says they just had sex with someone else - that feeling you get inside is the whole world falling apart.I've been there and done that - and its by far the worst feeling ever - id rather be kicked between the legs (no joke) - at least i can recover from that. If the bf finds out - you've probably just ruined part of someone's life. :mad: Whatever you do - DONT do it again.

Its not all your fault and the girl is also to blame (I think she is someone to avoid - if she can do it infront of your face with you - she can do if behind your back just like she did with her bf).

The best thing to do now: Forget it. Never say anything to her bf and go out and find a proper girlfriend (easier said than done but they are out there if you know what your doing).
Keep shagging her whatever you do

Latest

Trending

Trending