The Student Room Group

OCR History Civil Rights - USA ... Help!

Hello
Does anybody have any revision resources or tips on the OCR Civil Rights in the USA A2 exam on African Americans, Trade Unions and Native Americans?
if so, please share!
Original post by miss.k
Hello
Does anybody have any revision resources or tips on the OCR Civil Rights in the USA A2 exam on African Americans, Trade Unions and Native Americans?
if so, please share!

Heya, I'm going to put this in the History forum for you as you should get more responses there.:h:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=141
Original post by miss.k
Hello
if so, please share!

Hi,
This may only help for me but I like to go through my notes simplifying them and making sure I understand the basics and the most important events, etc. Then I continue to recap focusing in on little details.
I also downloaded the Inspiration mind map app on my iPad which meant I could create one big mind map with all the knowledge I need. I would also recommend doing practise essays/plans and passing them by your teacher regularly.
Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by tabithapeel
Hi,
This may only help for me but I like to go through my notes simplifying them and making sure I understand the basics and the most important events, etc. Then I continue to recap focusing in on little details.
I also downloaded the Inspiration mind map app on my iPad which meant I could create one big mind map with all the knowledge I need. I would also recommend doing practise essays/plans and passing them by your teacher regularly.
Hope this helps :smile:

thank you! i will try simplfying my notes, it sounds like a really good idea! I also like to create mnemonics to remember information:smile: i will also create some mind maps with key information. yes! practice essays is a very good idea too, thank you! extremely helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending