The Student Room Group

Bristol or Warwick

Have offers for law from both, which one should I put as my firm ? Both are great Unis but can't decide !!
Reply 1
what r their demanding grades
Reply 2
Bristol
Original post by j_r112
Have offers for law from both, which one should I put as my firm ? Both are great Unis but can't decide !!

Know a few guys who did law at Warwick and they enjoyed it and have done very well for themselves on graduation. I didn't like Warwick myself, though. Never even been to Bristol to can't comment on that
Reply 5
Warwick
Both are great universities but you might as well choose the one with the lower entry requirements to be on the safe side.
Reply 8
write the 2 unis on paper
give it to a sibling and tell them to shuffle
choose one
Original post by Raymat
Both are great universities but you might as well choose the one with the lower entry requirements to be on the safe side.

They've got the same entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was in a similar position and chose Bristol.

My main reasons were because of the city and because of the law school. Bristol is a brilliant and vibrant city with so much to do, by comparison Warwick is really quite small and secluded, the nearest place is Coventry and let's be honest - who really wants to spend any time in Coventry?

In terms of the law schools, both are great, but I felt that Warwick's law school was very much regarded as secondary compared to other departments like Maths and Business. At Bristol the law school is in one of the must poignant buildings in the city and very much feels like the pinnacle of the university. It makes you feel like your department is one of the main focuses and prides of the university which is something I really value.

Both are great universities at the end of the day with excellent prospects, however I think Bristol is the better choice.
Original post by j_r112

Both are equally good. I think you should consider the pros and cons of each city and see which one fits you best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending