The Student Room Group

HELP: Why am I not getting any vieiws on my threads?

When I post a thread I wait only to see more threads being posted way after I posted with hundreds of views while mine remains at 1, which I am guessing is me. My questions remain unsolved or even unnoticed. What is going on?
Original post by skproductions
When I post a thread I wait only to see more threads being posted way after I posted with hundreds of views while mine remains at 1, which I am guessing is me. My questions remain unsolved or even unnoticed. What is going on?

Are you posting in the right forum? What was your question about? :h:

Study Help has subject specific forums where you're way more likely to get a reply compared to posting in the main A-levels forum. :smile: You also need a specific title to your thread so people know what it's about :h:

If you let me know what your question was, I'll show you where to post to get answers :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Are you posting in the right forum? What was your question about? :h:

Study Help has subject specific forums where you're way more likely to get a reply compared to posting in the main A-levels forum. :smile: You also need a specific title to your thread so people know what it's about :h:

If you let me know what your question was, I'll show you where to post to get answers :smile:

Hey, thanks so much for the reply.

My topic was: 'One Question. Yes/No Answer'
It was basically just a poll on whether people have a definite career aim in a levels or not but I wasn't getting any views.
Original post by skproductions
Hey, thanks so much for the reply.

My topic was: 'One Question. Yes/No Answer'
It was basically just a poll on whether people have a definite career aim in a levels or not but I wasn't getting any views.

Brill, I've just popped that in the Media and Research opportunities forum and renamed your thread so it's clear to everyone what it's about. :h: You should definitely also try posting in the survey exchange thread too.

Good luck! :h:

:bl:

Quick Reply

Latest