The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I know how you feel, but if you seriously want to start now, your best bet would be buying them. That's what I had to do. I sold mine on, so unfortunately can't help you there. They really are helpful.

When doing it, I would suggest doing the paper once, then checking the answer. Leave it for a week or so, so that you can't properly remember the markscheme, and then retry, and because you sorta know the answer it'll make more sense when you look back at it. Thats how I got my A :smile:

w00tt
Reply 2
I'm going to try and get some off of my school after I'm done with the coursework. Though I hate my teacher and I swear that she's going to mark me down because she massively underestimates my ability.

Speaking of which, is anyone else doing it atm.
Reply 3
Tabris
I'm going to try and get some off of my school after I'm done with the coursework. Though I hate my teacher and I swear that she's going to mark me down because she massively underestimates my ability.

Speaking of which, is anyone else doing it atm.

I'm doing the coursework, was supposed to give in the introduction about 3 weeks ago! I'm doing it now, mines on *I think* rates of reactions, the rate with different acids and the temperature. What's yours on?

Latest