The Student Room Group

Funding for master's?

Hi guys

I got accepted into the MSc in Global Health Science course at Oxford but haven't heard anything about scholarships/funding?

Anyone has any idea when I could expect to hear back from the uni about scholarships? I'm relying on the university wide ones that we are automatically considered for if we apply by the relevant deadline.

Thanls
Most of the University wide scholarships have announcement dates in April or May.
Are you in Oxford? If so go to the Admissions I building as they have a massive book (seriously huge) of all the other grants/scholarships you could potentially apply for. Well worth a look.
Reply 2
Im not in oxford at the moment but im sure i can make my way up there (i live in west sussex) to check it out. they have a scholarship search tool online where you can search all the relevant scholarships available, based on personal details (eg fee status, nationality) and course. i am an overseas applicant so i wont be eligible for some. if that book has more information than whats on the graduate admissions website, i think ill make a trip to oxford! thanks for your advice! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending