The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

MBA from University of Wolverhampton

Hey guys, I have been thinking about enrolling for MBA from the University of Wolverhampton. But when i checked online, I have got mixed reviews about this University.

Also i read that the University has opted themselves out from the League Tables. Any idea why? Do you think the MBA from here, is a good idea and worth it?
Hi Thomas,

Have a look at our reviews on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/uniwolverhampton?sk=reviews we are a friendly university and the MBA is one of our popular PG courses. The MBA is accrediated by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.

We came out of league tables in January 2010 because we don't feel they accurately reflect the positive impact we make upon the communities we serve or represent a fair picture of our strengths.

Why don’t you come and have a look around at the next PG open evening which is on 5 March www.wlv.ac.uk/about-us/news-and-events/open-day/postgraduate-open-evenings/postgraduate-open-evening-5-march-2015/ then you can decide for yourself :smile:

Thanks
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Wolverhampton
Hi Thomas,

Have a look at our reviews on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/uniwolverhampton?sk=reviews we are a friendly university and the MBA is one of our popular PG courses. The MBA is accrediated by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.

We came out of league tables in January 2010 because we don't feel they accurately reflect the positive impact we make upon the communities we serve or represent a fair picture of our strengths.

Why don’t you come and have a look around at the next PG open evening which is on 5 March www.wlv.ac.uk/about-us/news-and-events/open-day/postgraduate-open-evenings/postgraduate-open-evening-5-march-2015/ then you can decide for yourself :smile:

Thanks

Thank you for your reply.

Well, I am an international student, and I am planning to enroll for the MBA from UAE via Westford School of Management. I have a few queries regarding this;

1. Does this top up MBA have the same value and recognition as doing the MBA from the University of Wolverhampton?

2. Is there any difference in the course/program structure from doing the MBA in Wolverhampton and Westford?
3. Is it mandatory to complete Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, to gain access to the MBA from Wolverhampton?

Thanks very much for your time.

Thomas
Original post by Thomas10
Thank you for your reply.

Well, I am an international student, and I am planning to enroll for the MBA from UAE via Westford School of Management. I have a few queries regarding this;

1. Does this top up MBA have the same value and recognition as doing the MBA from the University of Wolverhampton?

2. Is there any difference in the course/program structure from doing the MBA in Wolverhampton and Westford?
3. Is it mandatory to complete Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, to gain access to the MBA from Wolverhampton?

Thanks very much for your time.

Thomas

did you go to Westford university in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest