The Student Room Group

Is ISIS Beheading Video Of 21 Egyptian Christians Fake? Film Experts Argue ‘Yes’

The beheading of 21 Coptic Christians by a Libyan beach is fake according to visual-effects experts. For more information click the links below.

ISIS' army of 7-footers? Experts say video of Copt beheadings manipulated

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/...

Experts: ISIS May Have Faked Egyptian Beheading Video
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/isis...

Does ISIS really have SEVEN-FOOT tall executioners? Parts of grisly film showing beheading of 21 Christians were faked, claim experts
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...

Is ISIS Beheading Video Of 21 Egyptian Christians Fake? Film Experts Argue ‘Yes'
http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-beheading...

Scroll to see replies

i am not going to watch those corrupting videos. isis are murdering scum sent by Shaitan to soil the name of Islam.
Original post by the bear
i am not going to watch those corrupting videos. isis are murdering scum sent by Shaitan to soil the name of Islam.

Definitely,as a Coptic Christian myself,I don't think I will ever go back home
Reply 3
Original post by the bear

What are you talking about? You don't have to watch the videos just understand they are fake.
Original post by queen-bee
Definitely,as a Coptic Christian myself,I don't think I will ever go back home

:hugs: so sorry sweetie
edited to make them look larger no doubt but I suspect you're suggesting this wasn't another muslim atrocity against Christians but an attempt to make muslims look bad (perhaps by the Jews)

but do feel free to correct me
Original post by PopaPork
edited to make them look larger no doubt but I suspect you're suggesting this wasn't another muslim atrocity against Christians but an attempt to make muslims look bad (perhaps by the Jews)

but do feel free to correct me

The much vaunted CIA Mossad internal jewish baking conspiracy as perpetuated by most mentally damaged conspiracy theory loons?
Reply 7
Original post by al_94
What are you talking about? You don't have to watch the videos just understand they are fake.

Maybe all the scenery and so on is faked, but is there any reason to think that the beheadings themselves aren't real? After all, it is exactly the sort of thing we've come to expect from these death-worshippers.
Reply 8
Original post by Arbolus
Maybe all the scenery and so on is faked, but is there any reason to think that the beheadings themselves aren't real? After all, it is exactly the sort of thing we've come to expect from these death-worshippers.

I don't know what happened to the people but we can acknowledge that the video in itself is fake. Now I am interested to know the purpose behind why the video was faked.
What is it that he actually 'wants'? Also I didn't realise you were an expert on ISIS.

He want's to blame some Mossad/CIA/Jew/Free Mason conspiracy tosh done to make muslims look bad

Rather than just accepting that this is another barbaric attach on Christians by muslims and actually doing something constructive about it
He want's to blame some Mossad/CIA/Jew/Free Mason conspiracy tosh done to make muslims look bad

Rather than just accepting that this is another barbaric attach on Christians by muslims and actually doing something constructive about it

You never know. It's funny how ISIS just prop out of nowhere.

Anyway,what constructive things are you doing to stop ISIS in their tracks?
They may have edited the video to make the militants look bigger, they may have edited bits of it to make the location hard to identify, and they may have edited it to make the sea look red with blood. Of course they're going to edit videos like that to maximise their propaganda and shock value. But there is no evidence that the beheadings themselves were faked and didn't actually happen.
Reply 12
Original post by RFowler
They may have edited the video to make the militants look bigger, they may have edited bits of it to make the location hard to identify, and they may have edited it to make the sea look red with blood. Of course they're going to edit videos like that to maximise their propaganda and shock value. But there is no evidence that the beheadings themselves were faked and didn't actually happen.

It's possible they could have been beheaded but we don't know what happened to them and it's not just edited for shock value I don't know where you get that information from that's not what the experts said.

No We do know. This is muslim barbarity again nothing to do with the Jews or the Free masons or CIA ot the Girl Guides.

They didn't

I'm ridiculing people who create threads like this one:biggrin: and people like you who say 'you never know' when someone says it's the Jews doing it

What are you doing?

Oh wait we know what you are doing you're saying things like 'you never know'
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
That's interesting.
No We do know. This is muslim barbarity again nothing to do with the Jews or the Free masons or CIA ot the Girl Guides.

They didn't

I'm ridiculing people who create threads like this one:biggrin: and people like you who say 'you never know' when someone says it's the Jews doing it

What are you doing?

Oh wait we know what you are doing you're saying things like 'you never know'

Well we don't know that for sure,anything's possible.

What do you want me to do? Theres nothing that can be done. I know how arabs operate coz I'm one myself
Well we don't know that for sure,anything's possible.

What do you want me to do? Theres nothing that can be done. I know how arabs operate coz I'm one myself

I have a bridge for sale are you interested?
I have a bridge for sale are you interested?

What would I do with a bridge?! I'm a belly dancer mate
Reply 18

ISIS hardly popped out of nowhere, they have a pretty long history and took advantage of a power vacuum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by al_94
X

:lol: The West doesn't have to make things up to make ISIS look bad, they happily publicise their own crimes

Admit it, you think ISIS has been misrepresented and the evil West deserve any terrorist attacks they suffer (which you will claim are a CIA/Mossad conspiracy anyway)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending