The Student Room Group

Re-doing GCSE's

Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but I need to re do my GCSE's so I can start to study properly at Uni but need to re do my Math's.

But for some reason I can't seem to find a place to do them (I'm 26). Does anyone know of the best place to do them, whether its a college or online? Baring in mind that I work full time, but work good hours.

Thanks!
Original post by LiamMac
Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but I need to re do my GCSE's so I can start to study properly at Uni but need to re do my Math's.

But for some reason I can't seem to find a place to do them (I'm 26). Does anyone know of the best place to do them, whether its a college or online? Baring in mind that I work full time, but work good hours.

Thanks!

You should check out exam centres or colleges near you who are willing to help you out. :smile:
Reply 2
What grade do you currently have and if you struggle with maths it's best to attend a college/ night course as there they will be able to support you
Original post by RVPFTW20
What grade do you currently have and if you struggle with maths it's best to attend a college/ night course as there they will be able to support you

Yes FE College

or distance learning (I)GCSEs

:smile:
You should get the Mathswatch CD if you are unable to attend any classes.

Quick Reply

Latest