The Student Room Group

RWCMD Freshers 2015

Hey!!

I've spent a long time scouring TSR to try and find a thread for people starting at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in September 2015 and have yet to come across one so I thought I might as well get one going.

Anyone heading there and for what courses?
Reply 1
Hi! It's so great you posted this, I've (unsuccessfully) been trying to find accepted students, so thank you :smile: I haven't officially accepted the offer yet, but I got into the BA acting program starting fall 2015!! Which program did you get into?
Reply 2
Hi, I've had an offer for theatre design, I'm not sure I will accept it yet (I am struggling a lot with choosing where to go) but it seems like a really good school :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by helenm151
Hi, I've had an offer for theatre design, I'm not sure I will accept it yet (I am struggling a lot with choosing where to go) but it seems like a really good school :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah their design program is supposed to be amazing! Congratulations!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by SydneyIF
Hi! It's so great you posted this, I've (unsuccessfully) been trying to find accepted students, so thank you :smile: I haven't officially accepted the offer yet, but I got into the BA acting program starting fall 2015!! Which program did you get into?

Hey!! Congratulations on your offer! I'm on the Stage Management program - very excited to start :smile: Did you get offers from anywhere else?
Hi! I am going to be starting in september 2015, on the acting course!
Reply 6
Original post by undisc0vered
Hey!! Congratulations on your offer! I'm on the Stage Management program - very excited to start :smile: Did you get offers from anywhere else?

Thank you! Congratulations to you too!! i got an offer from Rose Bruford, how about you? :smile:
Reply 7
Thank you! Congratulations to you too!! i got an offer from Rose Bruford, how about you? :smile:

Thanks a lot :smile: Oh wow, well done! I got an offer from Central as well
Reply 8
Original post by Olivia.Morris1

Hey! Congratulations on getting your place :smile:
Reply 9
I've also confirmed my place for Theatre Design, starting in September. :h:
So glad someone posted this, its so difficult finding other students!
Original post by Olivia.Morris1

Me too!!! Congratulations! Are you MA or BA? I'm going into the BA :smile:
Me too!!! Congratulations! Are you MA or BA? I'm going into the BA :smile:

Yeah on the BA! Thats so exciting
Not sure if people still use this thread. I'm going to study BA Stage Management in September and thought it would be a good idea to create a FB group for people to start getting to know each other
Original post by Stannerz96
Not sure if people still use this thread. I'm going to study BA Stage Management in September and thought it would be a good idea to create a FB group for people to start getting to know each other

Hey, that sounds like a good idea seeing as more people might actually be able to find their way to a facebook group than to this thread - feel free to post the URL if you make one!
That's exactly what I was thinking I will probably make one now and see how many people join!
Original post by Stannerz96
That's exactly what I was thinking I will probably make one now and see how many people join!

A fair few probably will seeing as almost everyone is keen to meet others on their courses :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I just need someone to add to the group it won't let me create it without any members 😂😂
Good idea!x
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest