The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ebony19
I just thought it's a nice edition to pansexual I mean we all like a nice variety of cooking utensils

Lol might as well, there's so many.
Reply 41
Original post by EllainKahlo
To be honest, I haven't watched many of the videos with him in it so I wouldn't know. He may indeed be weird, or perhaps that's just how he comes across on camera?

I don't watch Gigi's videos often, just "stubbled" upon it yesterday. :biggrin:

He's a bit dodgy, IDK why.
Original post by NHM713
I don't watch Gigi's videos often, just "stubbled" upon it yesterday. :biggrin:

He's a bit dodgy, IDK why.

I'm very curious to go back and look now.
Reply 43
Original post by perspiracious
Your assumption is akin to saying that a person who likes red and green colours will also like the corresponding secondary colour: yellow.

No it not, if you like red and green, your going to like those colours no matter the arrangement.
Reply 44
Original post by NHM713
I don't think he's gay, but he's not straight either, not going by the definition anyway.

Well if she is post op then he is straight, its not subjective, he is. Its nice to see someone so open-minded, I'm sure as hell not that open-minded :tongue:
Original post by NHM713
No it not, if you like red and green, your going to like those colours no matter the arrangement.

False. It is indeed akin to mixing those colours in one spot. For example, some people may like masculine males and feminine females. However, they sure as hell are not going to be attracted to a woman with a beard or to a man with a big pair of boobs.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by slg60
Well if she is post op then he is straight, its not subjective, he is. Its nice to see someone so open-minded, I'm sure as hell not that open-minded :tongue:

Are you saying I'm close minded? Cos I'm certainly not.
Reply 47
False. It is indeed akin to mixing those colours in one spot. For example, some people may like masculine males and feminine females. However, they sure as hell are not going to be attracted to a woman with a beard or to a man with a big pair of boobs.

Would that be considered gay/straight. Not bi, pan whatever
Reply 48
What are you on about?

Oh, I kind of got it now.
Reply 49
Original post by NHM713
Are you saying I'm close minded? Cos I'm certainly not.

Nope you sound like you are pretty cool with the gay thing, you just sound like you need some education on the transgender thing. :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by slg60
Nope you sound like you are pretty cool with the gay thing, you just sound like you need some education on the transgender thing. :smile:

Hence, why I've started this thread :smile:.

a wise man knows nothing a fool knows everything - I'm not a man btw :smile:
Reply 51
There is also an alternative to gay and straight orientations. I think they are called: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androphilia_and_gynephilia

Just when you think you it all.
Original post by NHM713
Just when you think you it all.

This will confuse you even further.

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/276/4/0/gender_symbols_by_caaloba-d81ds6u.png
Reply 53
Yes and anyone that says otherwise is just being PC.
Reply 54
Original post by NHM713
Hence, why I've started this thread :smile:.

a wise man knows nothing a fool knows everything - I'm not a man btw :smile:

I like that quote :smile: I know you have a little thingy :P

EDIT: Well you don't have a thingy that's the point, but I mean you have a little circle plus thing under your name, apologies for my vulgarity :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Gigi is a woman.
Her boyfriend is a man.
Man + woman = straight relationship. Being transgendered doesn't change anything.
I think I am attracted to genderfluid: intergender and neutrois. What is my sexual orientation and how do I physically differentiate between these different genders? :wink:

**** knows.

I'm a genderqueerfluid unicorn with a tendancy to towards demihedgehog fluidgirls.
Reply 57
All right, time to set things straight (or not, hehe).

Bisexuality is defined as attraction to two or more genders. That could be a combination of male and female, male and non-binary, several non-binary genders but not male or female, attraction regardless of gender... The list goes on. Some people define bisexuality as own gender + other gender/s to distinguish it from polysexuality, which basically means attraction to more than one gender.

Pansexuality seems to have developed from people saying "bi means two therefore you're all enforcing the gender binary", when in fact that isn't true. However, it's since developed from a holier-than-thou attempt at a moral high ground into a distinct identity (although some people identify as bi and pan). The reason that I identify as bisexual instead of pansexual is that I'm attracted to people regardless of gender, but I experience attraction to different genders in different ways. People who identify as pansexual tend to report "gender blindness", where they don't really notice the person's gender in the same way and are attracted to other features instead, such as a certain eye colour.
Reply 59
Original post by slg60
I like that quote :smile: I know you have a little thingy :P

EDIT: Well you don't have a thingy that's the point, but I mean you have a little circle plus thing under your name, apologies for my vulgarity :wink:

Don't apologise, I have my moments too.

Latest

Trending

Trending