The Student Room Group

Interview

I've got an interview coming up and I would like to know what should I expect and if anyone could give any advice? please.
For University and to do adult nursing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hbrown24
I've got an interview coming up and I would like to know what should I expect and if anyone could give any advice? please.

College or Uni?
Reply 2
Uni to do adult nursing
Reply 3
what university?
Reply 4
oxford brookes
Reply 5
hmmm, I would go on their website and see if you can find out what the interview day consists of, if you have to do a numeracy test etc. if so, the numeracy test I did at Teeside wasn't bad at all, just basic math really. I got asked 4\5 questions and they were pretty standard such as why do you want to be an adult nurse? what qualities do you have to be one? and other questions that are similar. just practice what you would say in response to each question and you should be fine. :smile:
Reply 6
Thank you. It was the group interview I was worrying about unless that's the same just basic questions :/
Reply 7
oh Im not sure about group interviews as I've only had a personal interview
oxford brookes

I've had an interview and offered a place at Oxford brookes. It's two group interviews, one is a scenario you have to discuss as a group and the other was just questions asked like what is the role of a nurse etc. Then we had a small essay to write, this was just for them to see if we could write essays. That's it, there was no maths test or individual interview. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
What sort of scenarios do they give??
What sort of scenarios do they give??

I can't say because it's different each time but it will be based around a patient and they just ask you to discuss how you would deal with it. They are looking to see what your values are and communication skills :smile:
Reply 11
Okay thank you for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending