The Student Room Group

Check your Spam folder

Can I just remind everyone that its a good idea to check your Spam folder - often emails offering interviews or 'alternative courses' go to your spam folder and these may be overlooked if you only check emails via your mobile or ignore your spam folder. Its worth checking all emails going back to last October to make sure you havnt missed anything*important*

In the next few weeks all Unis will start making final rejections on outstanding applications and this will include folk who simply haven't responded to emails - don't let this be you!
Reply 1
Original post by sydneybridge
Can I just remind everyone that its a good idea to check your Spam folder - often emails offering interviews or 'alternative courses' go to your spam folder and these may be overlooked if you only check emails via your mobile or ignore your spam folder. Its worth checking all emails going back to last October to make sure you havnt missed anything*important*

In the next few weeks all Unis will start making final rejections on outstanding applications and this will include folk who simply haven't responded to emails - don't let this be you!

Thank you very helpful
Reply 2
Original post by sydneybridge

Also very important when the time comes to start applying and receiving offers for accommodation. E-mails from university accommodation departments may go straight into your spam folder (my daughter's did) and you only have a very short window of time in which to reply to accommodation offers before they are taken back and given to someone else! :eek:

Don't let this be you either!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending