The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, your body will enjoy the blood so much it will crave more, so your heart itself will start to absorb the blood and you will slowly die a horrible and painful death! :eek:
Reply 2
rofl :tsr2: you gotta love it!

No, you'll be fine...
eat garlic to counteract the effect
Reply 4
How much did you swallow? 1 litre?
You are going to become a vampire.
I must say blood tastes nice!
Reply 7
Anonymous
I recently had a bad cut on my finger and it really hurt and there was some blood so without thinking I licked it off and swallowed it. Will there be any side effects to this and will I become ill now? Im really worried :frown:

Hi don't worry your kidneys will filter it out. When you drink blood your stomach will act and make you vomit, but this usually happens when you drink cups of the stuff!
Reply 8
Anonymous
I recently had a bad cut on my finger and it really hurt and there was some blood so without thinking I licked it off and swallowed it. Will there be any side effects to this and will I become ill now? Im really worried :frown:

:| thats a joke riiiiight? u cant possible be that stupid. of course there wont be any side effects!!!
Reply 9
lol quite funny really, how the hell could it ever make you ill?
Anonymous
I must say blood tastes nice!

yuck mine tastes like licking metal.
Reply 11
im sorry, you have one week to live :frown:
Reply 12
HenvY

wtf is in your blood?!:confused: :eek:
HenvY

How often do you lick metal? Maybe you do it often and that's why your blood tastes of it...
Mine tastes salty :biggrin: x
Reply 15
Those replying: be sensible and DO NOT ABUSE THE ANON SYSTEM
ashy
wtf is in your blood?!:confused: :eek:

Iron, its the haeme group of haemoglobin...so yeh hence metallic taste
lucho22
Ever heard of the Masai Mara tribe in Africa? They cut a hole in a cow's jugular and drink the blood straight out or mix it with milk. They drink pints and pints of the stuff without adverse side effects - in fact it is quite nutritious.

Gotta love all those nutritious parasites :smile:
Reply 18
aaaaah no
Reply 19
I did this too, does this count as breaking vegetarianism? :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending