The Student Room Group

Maths or Geography? Physics without Mathematics?

Scroll to see replies

We have teachers who are all sound and fun, thats what really makes geography one of my favourite subjects
You sure you're doing the correct A-Levels? Or maybe BTEC pathway is more of your way..?
Reply 22
I say just screw job prospects (there's no jobs out there today anyway) and do Geography simply because you enjoy it more.

You don't wanna be doing something you don't like, just to improve your job prospects, especially in today's ****ty economy.
Original post by ckfeister
You sure you're doing the correct A-Levels? Or maybe BTEC pathway is more of your way..?

No, i spend alot of time researching astronomy, biology, chemistry, occasional math vids, but i am comfortable with higher gcse maths, its just ill need to work harder to make up for less than brilliant teacher, i just think ill need geo to give me motivation to get up each morning, a course set full of subjects i love would be so appealing amd hopefully allow me to do well in each, the paticular uni i am looking at considers geography in their mulitple science entry course which allows you to mix and match your subjects.. i could do bio, geo, and chem, would be nice, that is if i feel like i want to continue to uni, life and decisions can change at all times, just the way i chose maths without careful considerstion to my mental health and motivation of school, maths can be a thrill but some days i just dont feel switched on enough to do countless processing more than the other subjects that i actually enjoy the most
If you don't like maths then.. physics is out and so is chemistry and biology because there all to do with maths, but physics is heavy in maths.

Quick Reply

Latest