The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Who else has chosen Plymouth University as their firm choice for 2015 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NomisJ
Fantastic. :tongue: Well, regardless of whether this happens or not, you're a lovely person. :smile:

Edit: lol sorry just realising how silly i sound. Feeling a bit emotional at the moment. Going through a pretty rough patch. Can't wait to escape to Uni.

Thank you, I do try my best! You don't sound silly ans like I said before you're more than welcome to message me and I'll help in any way I can. Uni is going to be great, it's a chance to start fresh and reinvent yourself, I'm excited for it! :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Hey Guys, I've made Plym my firm choice too, Im studying Architectural Technology! Be great to get to know some people in advance :smile:

Also I'm a bit confused cs it looks like some of you have managed to make your halls choices already but Im still not able to get onto the portal to make the choice?? :/ Anyone know why this is? Ta :smile: x
Original post by KieranClark
Hey Guys, I've made Plym my firm choice too, Im studying Architectural Technology! Be great to get to know some people in advance :smile:

Also I'm a bit confused cs it looks like some of you have managed to make your halls choices already but Im still not able to get onto the portal to make the choice?? :/ Anyone know why this is? Ta :smile: x

That sounds like an interesting course, I've never heard of it before! There's such a variety of courses it's crazy. I'd imagine everyone should have access to the portal by now, I'd email admissions or accommodation if I were you, the details for both are on the website. Equally you can phone them if you'd prefer that instead :smile:
Original post by EraseMeElysion
That sounds like an interesting course, I've never heard of it before! There's such a variety of courses it's crazy. I'd imagine everyone should have access to the portal by now, I'd email admissions or accommodation if I were you, the details for both are on the website. Equally you can phone them if you'd prefer that instead :smile:

Haha yeh me either until recently tbh! What are you studying? And what's your name? That's good advice! I was just waiting patiently as the website says I'll receive an email but I think I'll ring them! :smile:
Haha yeh me either until recently tbh! What are you studying? And what's your name? That's good advice! I was just waiting patiently as the website says I'll receive an email but I think I'll ring them! :smile:

I'm hoping to study bsc honors psychology myself. I'd never studied psychology until I took it on at A/S and have loved it since. Thanks, I've had a bit of trouble with them getting back to emails before, a second email got replied to though. If I didn't hate phonecalls I'd have called them myself instead! I'm called Becki by the way, I'm assuming from your username you're Kieran? :smile:
Reply 85
Original post by EraseMeElysion
Thank you, I do try my best! You don't sound silly ans like I said before you're more than welcome to message me and I'll help in any way I can. Uni is going to be great, it's a chance to start fresh and reinvent yourself, I'm excited for it! :smile:

Thanks I'm very excited as well. I'll get to finally find out who I actually am. Hopefully becoming more confident in the process.
Reply 86
Anyone doing healthcare science

I'm starting in september on the architecture course- not architectural technology unfortunately but close enough. I cant't wait to start
Is anyone studying Marketing?
Hey there! My name is Jack and i'm hoping to study psychology :smile:
Reply 90
It doesn't bother me to much, because at least I've got accommodation now but it's so annoying that they've offered me my third choice :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cwdavey
It doesn't bother me too much, because at least I've got accommodation now but it's so annoying that they've offered me my third choice :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know what halls you're in?
Reply 92
Original post by alltimechl0
You know what halls you're in?

Yeah mate :smile: I'm in Robbins with 2 other guys and one girl in my flat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cwdavey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah man, I really want to find out where I am!
Reply 94
Original post by Cwdavey

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Robbins as well. :smile: S Block
Original post by NomisJ
I'm in Robbins as well. :smile: S Block

How have you found out about your accommodation?
Original post by JamesHarris97
How have you found out about your accommodation?

According to the Plymouth accommodation twitter you have to have a firm unconditional offer to receive accommodation at this stage.
Original post by Secretmew
According to the Plymouth accommodation twitter you have to have a firm unconditional offer to receive accommodation at this stage.

Well I already have a confirmed place, but I haven't heard anything yet..:s-smilie:
Well I already have a confirmed place, but I haven't heard anything yet..:s-smilie:

They say that they are deciding the accommodation in groups so that the portal won't crash so it's likely that they haven't reached your group yet. Try not to worry :smile:

Yeah I haven't heard anything yet though I've had my unconditional for like 2 months now. Hopefully, we'll hear soon! I really want to know where I am!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending