The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Who else has chosen Plymouth University as their firm choice for 2015 entry?

Just thought I'd see if there's anyone else on here who has chosen Plymouth as their firm choice for September 2015 :-)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have! For Biological sciences, how about you? Have you heard anything from the uni since you firmed them?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Moved to Plymouth University forum. Please check out their Connect page!
Reply 3
Original post by drefiek
Just thought I'd see if there's anyone else on here who has chosen Plymouth as their firm choice for September 2015 :-)

I am, doing 3D design
Original post by fionaday
I have! For Biological sciences, how about you? Have you heard anything from the uni since you firmed them?

I'm doing MGeol Geology :smile: Nope I haven't heard anything back but I only firmed yesterday. I knew I was going there a few weeks back but only actually confirmed it yesterday as I visited over the weekend.
Original post by Flipping1
I am, doing 3D design

Awesome! :biggrin:
I have! BSc mental health nursing, offer conditional on passing occupational health and DBS checks (I'm a mature student so I got all my grades years ago).
Reply 7
Oh okay, what accommodation are you thinking of?
Reply 8
Original post by drefiek

I've applied for a Geology course and made them my firm choice about three weeks ago :smile:
Reply 9
I have got an unconditional from last year to study Accountancy and Finance :smile: I don't know which accommodation yet , don't know whether to go for a cheaper option or a nicer room/studio.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cwdavey
I have got an unconditional from last year to study Accountancy and Finance :smile: I don't know which accommodation yet , don't know whether to go for a cheaper option or a nicer room/studio.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't go for a studio room, living in halls will be the best way to make friends with people who aren't on your course! :biggrin:
I confirmed Plymouth for International Business
Reply 12
I am :smile: I am going to study criminology and criminal justice with psychology... I am going to the open day on the 18th of April, anyone else going then?
I've narrowed the halls down to 3 - Mary Newman, Frobisher and Francis Drake :smile: If anyone wants to have a chat message me for my facebook!
I'm going to study BA hons Photography at plymouth starting september! haven't sorted accommodation or anything out though.. :s-smilie:
Reply 15
The accommodation portal for people starting opens the end of this month apparently :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Accepted my conditional offer for BA Graphic Communication with Typography!
Looking at Francis Drake Halls if anyone else is
I'm thinking of Francis Drake as well :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I confirmed plymouth as my firm choice awhile ago to study business management and only got a reply a few days ago on them thanking me but the email only contained general information about the uni, fees etc. and I also realised the other day that choosing accomadation is abit more tricky as you gotta look for the places with your term dates for me its 40 weeks so im probably gonna go with either pilgrim or radnor, as the only other ones with 40 week contracts are robbins and gilwell and they dont seem to attracting and i got told by friends that gilwell is basically the ghetto of plymouth uni halls.
Reply 19
Anyone know where to find out the length of your course as i have tried emailing admissions several time but no luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending