The Student Room Group

A level design technology help

Doing ny coursework and doing my product (speakers) and I'm writing about quality control, my teacher told me tgat I need to include jigs and templates in quality control. I don't exactly know what jigs are and I'm too embarrassed to ask him what they are. Can anyone tell me. The quicker the better, I want to get finish my coursework as quick as possible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Fruitbasket786
Doing ny coursework and doing my product (speakers) and I'm writing about quality control, my teacher told me tgat I need to include jigs and templates in quality control. I don't exactly know what jigs are and I'm too embarrassed to ask him what they are. Can anyone tell me. The quicker the better, I want to get finish my coursework as quick as possible

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,

I hope your coursework is going well.

A jig is a tool that will guide you in doing something, so a jig could help you mark out your joints accurately or drill hole correctly. So for example you could make a Jig to help you drill holes etc.

I hope this helps, any more questions just ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest