The Student Room Group

LSHTM postgraduate applicants 2015/16

Has anyone applied yet and got an offer? I applied in November for Nutrition for Global Health and have still heard nothing... :s-smilie:
I applied at the end of January and haven't heard anything either
Reply 2
I applied some time in mid-November 2014 and got an offer (MSc Epidemiology) on 10th of February.

I believe I read somewhere that they were improving their application system this year and the work might cause some delay in processing the applications.
Reply 3
By the way, anyone else (potentially) coming to LSHTM next autumn? I'm curious about your academic and professional backgrounds. Mine is in a somewhat distant but combinable field.
I'm a little nontraditional when it comes to backgrounds. I'm about to graduate with a bachelors of science in biology and Spanish. Professionally, I have worked in retail, as a camp counselor, and currently as a drug research assistant (I work with the participants and perform things like vitals and ECGs).
I applied Mid-February....has anyone heard yet?
Reply 6
I applied in early February and I tried to get in touch with them for the result.
They said it takes 8-10 weeks to process.
It's really a long waiting time............
I applied in November and only just heard back last week Monday. Its a long wait...hang in there!
Reply 8
Original post by sahas1234
I applied in November and only just heard back last week Monday. Its a long wait...hang in there!

Did you check the application portal?
Mine turned into admissions decision under review, is that good??
Original post by yichiehli
Did you check the application portal?
Mine turned into admissions decision under review, is that good??

I did not check the portal, they sent me an e-mail with the offer. Under review is certainly better than unsuccessful though :smile:.

Also, don't hesitate to e-mail them for an update. I did that back when I was waiting and they told me I'd hear within the next week, which I ultimately did. If nothing else, it'll help put your mind at ease.

Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending