The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh Law Applications 2015

Just wondering if anyone has heard back from Edinburgh for the Law course(s) yet?

It's the only one I haven't heard back from and want them to hurry up.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sewell98
Just wondering if anyone has heard back from Edinburgh for the Law course(s) yet?

It's the only one I haven't heard back from and want them to hurry up.

I am also waiting on this.

However, I do know that the week before last a number of people were rejected by Edinburgh's Law School so I speculate that you and I - who have not heard anything so far - might at least have made it through the first stage of the selection process.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
When did you apply? I applied in October and recieved a conditional offer 2 months after that.
Reply 3
I'm still waiting on my response from Edinburgh for law and business. Should I be worried
When did you apply? They gave me a conditional offer for LLB 2 months after I submitted my application in October.
Reply 5
Hi, i know a few people who have applied to law at the university of edinburgh and none of them have heard either, so i shouldn'y worry if i were you! I know offers have started to come out more quickly over the last few days at least and I recieved an unconditional from the university for law and french yesterday lunch time. I also know that there have been a few rejections so far so if you're still waiting to here, then that's surely a good sign. hope you hear soon though!
Reply 6
Have any of you'll got offers? If so what is the offer?
Reply 7
Unconditional accepted offer for graduate LLB in October... Very exciting but long wait for September :frown: !
Reply 8
Unconditional undergraduate LLB with French which I'm going to firm :smile:
Original post by amouat
Unconditional undergraduate LLB with French which I'm going to firm :smile:

Please could you specify as to the date and time you received this offer?
Reply 10
Original post by orlrighty
Please could you specify as to the date and time you received this offer?

About lunch time last Tuesday :smile:
Reply 11
I'am also waiting on a response for law
Reply 12
Has anyone applied for law and business LLB honours? Have you heard back?
Reply 13
Original post by lemontarts
When did you apply? They gave me a conditional offer for LLB 2 months after I submitted my application in October.

What's the conditional offer they asked for
Still waiting too. Hoping I get a BBB or an unconditional offer, although that's very unlikely.
Reply 15
Just firmed my offer :eek:
Reply 16
Original post by amouat
Just firmed my offer :eek:

What is the offer you got?
Reply 17
unconditional LLB with french :3
I received an unconditional for LLB Law Undergraduate back in December, they must have a lot of applicants to scan through! Have you's heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GeschichteJunge
I received an unconditional for LLB Law Undergraduate back in December, they must have a lot of applicants to scan through! Have you's heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, applied in November. I'm assuming the rest of us have been put on the "maybe" pile depending on how many people firm them. My hopes for an unconditional/BBB offer are gone now though :frown: I doubt I'll be firming them if they offer me anything more than AAB.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending