The Student Room Group

GCSE revision help

I'm supposed to revise for a test tomorrow, about different circumstances women have, I have to talk about it for 3 different texts, certain scenes from Romeo & Juliet, the poem Cousin Kate, and Havisham. I'm trying to come up with a plan of what to write but nothing is sinking in and I have no idea what to put in my plan. I'm in year 10, apparently most of our GCSE has been moved to around May time so I'm really trying to achieve as high of a level as possible
Reply 1
Original post by Jamietomp
I'm supposed to revise for a test tomorrow, about different circumstances women have, I have to talk about it for 3 different texts, certain scenes from Romeo & Juliet, the poem Cousin Kate, and Havisham. I'm trying to come up with a plan of what to write but nothing is sinking in and I have no idea what to put in my plan. I'm in year 10, apparently most of our GCSE has been moved to around May time so I'm really trying to achieve as high of a level as possible

Go and have a look at Mr Bruffs youtube channel he has really good stuff for English lang/lit GCSE, really helped out me out.
Reply 2
Original post by jampot98
Go and have a look at Mr Bruffs youtube channel he has really good stuff for English lang/lit GCSE, really helped out me out.

Alright thanks :smile: I'm starting to get a bit of a plan together, but I'm, still struggling and nothings sticking in my brain haha

Quick Reply

Latest