The Student Room Group

What do you wish you knew the first time you had sex?

What it says...

Scroll to see replies

You don't just stick it in and start plowing away, there's a hole technique to it.
how to do it properly. Still havent fingured it out yet.
Pee afterwards. Oh dear lord, I could have avoided two days of pure agony :sigh:
The proper angle of a vagina, I kinda thought it went in more sideways than upwards, if you see what I mean.
That some girls are secretly fat and good at hiding it; the girl I had sex with looked fine with clothes on; clothes came of and I then realised she had a beer belly. Mega facepalm...

Also, your dick doesn't stay hard the whole time, though that might have just been MY situation.
That it is not as much as a big deal as you think x
If it was in yet.
that i am somewhat of a sprayer. I would have saved my self a great deal of embarrassment if that was known to me.
Original post by Mankytoes
The proper angle of a vagina, I kinda thought it went in more sideways than upwards, if you see what I mean.

I now what you mean. I remember being told that chinese women have horizontal fannies. I can confirm that they do not. Took all those harmonica lessons for sod all!
That it's very tiring being in control

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Can't say without risking a warning:mute:

Message? o.O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XcitingStuart

Crap, I'm curious about his answer too......
That women orgasm too.
Some women lay their like dead corpse the whole time...
Her name...
I wish I knew how much it hurts afterwards. To me it always hurts more afterwards than during.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Enoxial
Some women lay their like dead corpse the whole time...

Just to confirm.. You wer'nt in a cemetory when you discovered this. :colone:
I'd say 'where the actual hole is - i.e. the angle that you have get it in'. I remember basically stabbing near where the clit was wondering and then like hitting the bone just before it.

Apparently a lot of women say this is actually quite common though and it was not an issue the second girl i had.
That sex is actually just really funny and I should never have thought of it so seriously.

Quick Reply