The Student Room Group

trouble askng my crush out

help!!! I have had a crush on a guy in my year for about 1/2 a year but I cant get the courage to ask him out because im scared of rejection and I don't know whether he likes me in that way. I ask mates as we are in the same friend group but they are utterly useless. what should I do????

please help????!!!
Reply 1
Just do it. It's the only way. A fear of rejection is just part of it, there's really no way around it.

It gets easier and you need to learn rejection doesn't necessarily mean you're not good enough. It just wasn't the right person.
Reply 2
Original post by Foo.mp3
Drop
:popout:
Hints

Lol some people are so obvious its quite awkward when you don't feel the same way.
Original post by RobertWhite
Just do it. It's the only way. A fear of rejection is just part of it, there's really no way around it.

It gets easier and you need to learn rejection doesn't necessarily mean you're not good enough. It just wasn't the right person.

This, but don't sound desperate. I don't know tbh, it's ****ing hard. It's like applying for a banking job without a degree.
Reply 4
Original post by Foo.mp3
I only feel awkward if others feel awkward, and if that's the case I simply extricate myself from the situation. Simples

I don't display the awkwardness, I just think its awkward for them.
Go for it, full offence no defence, it's much better to watch that anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Foo.mp3
My point is that if someone is awkward around me, I find that awkward; so, in this context, if the girl is all :colondollar: Haiiiii :mmm: ..then I'd be a bit like :erm: :redface:

I think we are actually saying the same thing. Lol
Original post by PimpsNChuds
This, but don't sound desperate. I don't know tbh, it's ****ing hard. It's like applying for a banking job without a degree.

:lolwut: odd analogy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending