The Student Room Group

TSR member you would go on a road trip with

This doesn't have to be your best friend, could be your sworn enemy on here (ideologically or otherwise), but it has to be someone who will push you and make you grow. So ideally choose an enemy

Me: I don't know. Possibly Kaiju since the way he sees the world is so simple, it's like he's achieved Monk Mode :cool: Kaiju's not my enemy btw
(edited 9 years ago)
Groot, because she is an independent woman who need no one.
lol after I made that Coffee thread, everyone has copied ME. Im so great!

Id want to go on a road trip with: none of you all. HMph.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SquareBrackets
lol after I made that Coffee thread, everyone has copied ME. Im so great!

nah sorry m8 all along you were just another bracket on my Wall
Original post by perspiracious
Groot, because she is an independent woman who need no one.

a) you're dating Groot aren't you

b) you are Groot aren't you
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
a) you're dating Groot aren't you

b) you are Groot aren't you

I pick option c.
Original post by perspiracious
I pick option c.

you're Groot's Dad?!
Probably the same people I always mention when it comes to people you would like to meet/have coffee with/are your favourite members.

Those being Precious Illusions, Viva Emptiness, Birkenhead and Ronove. Since they all seem interesting.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
you're Groot's Dad?!

Groot's not dead.
Can just imagine going on a road trip with Riku...

'Do you think my car makes me look beta???'

'That girl on the pavement gave me a look of disgust, do you think she thought I was beta???'

'Should I feel guilty for eating my first food in 36 hours? Oh God, do you think the cashier thought I was beta for buying a chocolate bar with a pink wrapper???'
Imsoacademic, although I suspect she'd only want to go to either Cambridge or Oxford on this road trip.
Original post by Birkenhead
Can just imagine going on a road trip with Riku...

'Do you think my car makes me look beta???'

'That girl on the pavement gave me a look of disgust, do you think she thought I was beta???'

'Should I feel guilty for eating my first food in 36 hours? Oh God, do you think the cashier thought I was beta for buying a chocolate bar with a pink wrapper???'

Contrary to how I come across online, I do not constantly refer to the reductionist terms 'alpha' and 'beta' in company :tongue:

But yes it is true that I have status anxieties and odd food/health issues that I express in various ways :redface:
You. I'd take you under my wing and crush your issues.
Original post by MrDystopia
Probably the same people I always mention when it comes to people you would like to meet/have coffee with/are your favourite members.

Those being Precious Illusions, Viva Emptiness, Birkenhead and Ronove. Since they all seem interesting.

:blush: flattered :hat2:

I'd probs go for my fave gals Carpe Vinum/DeadGirlsDance/Viva Emptiness/Darkred/Maid Marian/Lyrical Lie

Would have to be a mini van or somink tho.
With TornadoGR4's arms (just is arms)

Original post by Precious Illusions
:blush: flattered :hat2:

I'd probs go for my fave gals Carpe Vinum/DeadGirlsDance/Viva Emptiness/Darkred/Maid Marian/Lyrical Lie

Would have to be a mini van or somink tho.

:kiss:
Original post by Protégé
You. I'd take you under my wing and crush your issues.

I would like to see you try, many a counsellor has failed
Original post by MrDystopia

ah, they're predictable answers though! I'm looking to get some quirkier choices here :u:
Original post by darkred
With TornadoGR4's arms (just is arms)

:kiss:

Ffs forgot about his arms. They're big enough to embrace us both tho.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Ffs forgot about his arms. They're big enough to embrace us both tho.

if the car ever crashed, they would save us :suith:
Whoever's willing to drive naked. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest