University of Edinburgh

university of edinburgh: geography applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Got my offer for MA geography ABB
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by smiley321
Got my offer for MA geography ABB

Hey, Congratulations on your offer! I received MA geography too, doesn't the course look amazing!! Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades were because I received conditions of AAA when I'm only predicted AAB (it's going to be difficult to get)

:smile:
Original post by lizmoo0721
Hey, Congratulations on your offer! I received MA geography too, doesn't the course look amazing!! Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades were because I received conditions of AAA when I'm only predicted AAB (it's going to be difficult to get)

:smile:

Yeah it looks great. Good luck with getting the greases :smile:
my predicted grades are actually A*AA so I guess they liked me and gave a lower offer
i got ABBBC at higher and got an unconditional offer for MA ! Don't even know how that happened :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm kinda worried ..... No response from them yet whilst seeking you guys all get offers :'(
Reply 25
I'm sure you will be fine. I applied with AAB predicted and received an offer! :smile:

What was your offer? good luck!
Reply 26
Original post by Kangaroo_1
I'm kinda worried ..... No response from them yet whilst seeking you guys all get offers :'(

Dont worry im feeling exactly the same!!! im sure we will hear back soon! good luck!!
Reply 27
Recieved an offer for BA Geography. Very very surprised to be honest! The course looks amazing! ☺️

Yes the course is great! I would like more trips though
Original post by adelinehadj
Yes the course is great! I would like more trips though

I know! KCL you can go to India and San Fransisco! But you can do a year abroad! :smile:
Reply 29
I know! KCL you can go to India and San Fransisco! But you can do a year abroad! :smile:

Yeah i am planning to go a year avroad but in their website it says that it's very competitive! For Bsc it only refers to a trip to Iceland during the 4th year and to lnstabul! I'm looking forward to making lots of international friends so that we can go to each other's countries!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending