The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ummm i want a muffin now,lol!!!!

I dont want to sound offensive but even though your trying to be kind it just sounds like your critisizing her, why dont you make food together, like fruit salads and things like that. It partially sounds like she just wants the attention, why not try giving her the good time! Also are you sure shes not bulimic or anything because how can you b e really skinny and eat all that junk!I do agree she kinda needs help though.
Reply 21
Just thought I'd bump this because things have gotten much worse this week. Again she's been binging on muffins, trifles, and whatever else. Today, my parents were at work and I was watching TV downstairs, when the doorbell rings and it's a pizza guy. She ordered pizza, and ran upstairs to her room to eat it. Also, my mum came home from work about 20 mins ago and we listened for any phone msgs and we got one from school today asking why she wasn't at school. She bunked it it looks like. Seriously concerned about her. Oh and she's started to wear hooded jumpers and baggy trousers around the house.

Before anyone points out the obvious, she is very difficult to approach so I can't openly discuss this with her. She'll feel very angry I'm sure. This is just getting too weird now, just needed to type it up to clear it through my head.
Might have to find a way of keeping her from the phone. And your parents could stop giving her money so she can't buy junk food at school. And then you have to lock the fridge and the cupboards. And I'm not joking. This kinda stuff does happen, when someone can't control their eating habits.

Latest

Trending

Trending