The Student Room Group

Unprofessionalism from Sky News

Do you think she was attacking him to make him look bad or even Muslims look bad? I'm a bit annoyed at some of his responses though. He could have easily gave straightforward and simple answers without being harassed further by her.
[video="youtube;1fqENQfjc2c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fqENQfjc2c&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What a ****ing bitch. That is one of the worst interviews I have ever seen, and that smug smile at the end. She needs a slap and to learn some manners.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He could have just condemned it, but he didn't. Wonder why.....
Haha, I knew it would be Kay Burley before I watched the video. It's expected from her.
Reply 4
It's a pretty stupid question to ask, how do you feel about beheading. Still I'm not sure how so called harassment from Mi5 causes someone to go to Syria to kill people, if it plays a part it must be infinitesimal.

I really hate Kay Burley though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Just want to point out that Sky News is now majority-owned by Qatar and have put in place a Muslim as political editor.
There was a look of smugness on her face after he stormed off.
Reply 7
Original post by LockheedSpooky
Just want to point out that Sky News is now majority-owned by Qatar and have put in place a Muslim as political editor.

So?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Murdoch owns Sky News doesn't he?
Original post by BolshevikSlaya
Murdoch owns Sky News doesn't he?

Isn't Rupert Murdoch Anti-Muslim?
She's clearly trying to push a narrative. Props to the guy for lasting that long.
Reply 11
https://www.change.org/p/sky-news-make-kay-burley-publicly-apologise-for-her-interview-of-cerie-bullivant?

How ridiculous is this?

CAGE is a terror apologist organisation, and yet here we have a petition criticizing a well respected journalist for questioning them.

This is the leader of CAGE addressing a group of Islamic fundamentalists outside of the US embassy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXGPqyK3Srg

Reminds me of the term "Useful idiots".
The purpose of cage is to support terrorists!
Reply 13
Original post by Flashing Comet
The purpose of cage is to support terrorists!

That is how it appears to me. I just cannot understand how anyone can defend them.
Original post by Raymat

You say it as though being anti islam is a bad thing!
In fact she's very professional and did a good job exposing his Islamist mindset that is shared by many Muslims living in the UK.
Reply 16
it was clearly planned "how do you feel about the beheading?" he should have asked her the same question.

and then they cry about why these extremists exist.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Flashing Comet
You say it as though being anti islam is a bad thing!

I said Anti-Muslim and yes it is a bad thing.
Reply 18
Original post by Raymat

that probably explains the smug look on her face
Original post by Raymat
I said Anti-Muslim and yes it is a bad thing.

Anti Islam is not a bad thing though. Islam is anti humanity and anti intellectual

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending