The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Adult nursing Bangor

Anyone still waiting to hear from Bangor for adult nursing? I'm still waiting to hear if I have an interview or not:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Hi Mel, email admissions to ask. Ive had my interview. Just waiting for offers now.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Hi Jodieleanne could I ask how long you have been waiting to hear back? They said to us we would hear in two weeks. My interview was 20th Feb and I've not heard yet resigning myself to a U :frown:
I had my interview on the 20th of Feb too. Hopefully we will find out this week.
Reply 4
I have also applied for adult nursing at bangor to start on the first of April. Have heard nothing so have chased admissions and ucas and they have told me they will make a descision. So the waiting game is still on...
Really? have you had your interview?
Reply 6
I emailed them and they told me I'd hear in the next few days. Does anyone know if they even do interviews this late?
Original post by melhx
I emailed them and they told me I'd hear in the next few days. Does anyone know if they even do interviews this late?

I know a few on my access course have interviews coming up shortly x
Original post by melhx

Yes they are still interviewing 👍
Reply 9
Yay okay thanks guys, I was convinced it was too late!x
Reply 10
Original post by JodieLeanne
Really? have you had your interview?

No havent had an interview and havent heard a peep. My friend told me not to worry about the start date in april as they take up to 3weeks to sort all students out...im a mature student (26)so not sure if thats got anything to do with it but rung up yesterday and they said they'l make a descision for me...so who knows...still waiting
Reply 11
Checked my ucas status this morning and ive been refused...not even been offered an interview...absoloutely gutted
Oh no really. Sorry to hear that 😒
Original post by xxefsyxx
Checked my ucas status this morning and ive been refused...not even been offered an interview...absoloutely gutted

Did they say why? X
Reply 14
They said it was declined and withdrawn or could be full...
Oh no really. Sorry to hear that 😒

Hiya Jodieleanne have you heard from your interview at Bangor yet?
anyone from the interview on feb 27th heard anything yet?
Reply 17
Still waiting...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still waiting too, they said 2 wks but its nearly 4 wks now.
Still waiting too, they said 2 wks but its nearly 4 wks now.

Individuals on my access course had their interview at Wrexham campus for Bangor and were told they will hear this week hopefully that will aplly to us also x

Quick Reply

Latest