The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

sheffield hallam adult nursing 2015 september intake

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has received there offer from the uni yet?

If so are you going to accept it? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hiyaah!

I've received my unconditional offer and have accepted! :biggrin:

Have you received and accepted?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Well done!

I haven't accepted yet as I am waiting on an interview reply from another uni but Sheffield Hallam is my main choice and I was given an offer a week ago :smile: you going to live in halls? :biggrin:
Reply 3
Thanks! :biggrin:

Well done on your offer! :smile: Have you recieved any other offers?

Yeah a i'll be living in halls when I start, will you?

Im looking forward to September!
Hi thought I'd join this chat ive just got a place and accepted also!! Think I'm going to be living in the halls too.
Reply 5
Well done :smile:

which two two halls have you selected as your two choices?
Haven't actually selected the accommodation yet been looking though not sure which ones to pick? Which ones have you picked?
Reply 7
I know I didn't know which ones to pick, there are so many nice ones. I picked Victoria Hall and Devonshire Courtyard as they looked the nicest and are both close to the campus too.

Its a long process waiting to hear which one you've been allocated too :smile:
I don't know whether to apply to halls or private accommodation just yet I'm so torn :frown:
Hi! I received a conditional offer and it will be my first choice but haven't yet applied for accommodation! Need to crack on with it :-)
Original post by clairebrock95
Hi! I received a conditional offer and it will be my first choice but haven't yet applied for accommodation! Need to crack on with it :-)

I am rather worried as my interview for Sheffield isn't until 22nd April and I have seen that some people have been given offers for September 2016 instead as 2015 start is full even though they applied for 2015 this is making me worried :frown: any help on this please ??
Original post by awilson95
I am rather worried as my interview for Sheffield isn't until 22nd April and I have seen that some people have been given offers for September 2016 instead as 2015 start is full even though they applied for 2015 this is making me worried :frown: any help on this please ??

I'm unsure as I went for my interview in February but I know someone who went for her interview at Sheffield Hallam on Saturday and she got a conditional for September 2015. It could just be that they chose to take a year out maybe? :-)
Reply 12
I still haven't acceped my offer as I'm still waiting to hear back from another uni but Sheffield hallam is my main choice. Don't really know what accommodation to apply for. Where has everyone else applied for?
I have mine on the 22nd april due to some system issues they had, its also my birthday on that day so I'm dedicated to go. It's hopefully going to be my first choice if I get a place. I'm so scared about not getting a place since its so late. I'm hoping someone will reassure me to. They should have place's because if they didn't they would have cancelled the selection events. We still got hope right?
Is anyone doing Adult nursing staying at Opal or The Forge? :smile: x
Original post by jadeelizabeth18
Is anyone doing Adult nursing staying at Opal or The Forge? :smile: x

Hi! I have applied for both of them :-) Xx
Reply 16
Get joining the FB pages guys! & Good luck :tongue:

facebook.com/groups/HallamFreshers & facebook.com/sheffhallamfreshers2015
Has anyone who's doing Adult Nursing applied for Opal or Forge? It's annoying that we wont know where we are living until after results day because it would be nice to know who i'm living with hahaha! :-) x
Original post by awilson95

Hi, I applied to study at Hallam starting in September but was offered a place for the 2016 intake and unsure what to do! Don't know whether to wait a year or go to my second choice uni meaning i could start this September. How did your interview go?
I had mine on the 26th of April last year and people on that interview day got in for that September although I got in for march but if you do get a March or September 16 offer just ring them ASAP and ask if you could be moved forward if places come available I know several people who got bumped forward x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending