The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Student Accommodation in Manchester 2015/16

Can anyone give me previous experience of private halls in Manchester? Ive read so much about loads of accommodation but it's really scary having to choose and be stuck with it for a year if I don't like the atmosphere there etc. I would prefer halls that are local to the universities with an en suite... so probably quite fussy haha

any ideas will help! thanks
Original post by rachellawton95
Can anyone give me previous experience of private halls in Manchester? Ive read so much about loads of accommodation but it's really scary having to choose and be stuck with it for a year if I don't like the atmosphere there etc. I would prefer halls that are local to the universities with an en suite... so probably quite fussy haha

any ideas will help! thanks

New Medlock is a private hall but MMU rent some of the flats/rooms off them so you would be close to fellow MMU students - its also close to All Saints and Birley Fields (don't know where you are going to be studying) - not stayed there myself but one of my coursemates has - think its fairly social if that's what you want. Wilmslow Park has ensuite rooms but its a bit far out for 1st year. Take it you live within 25 miles?

Try Manchester Student Homes website for an overview of halls and where they are.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
I lived in student village.. it was GRIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. This year I want private housing with loads of people but need to meet people
I've chosen ropemaker court. Any thoughts?

Quick Reply