The Student Room Group

Are you voting for Ukip?

Is there anyone here who is going to vote for Ukip?

I am making a website about students views on the election, and I'm looking for students who are going to vote for Ukip. If that's you, contact me or write here and I'll contact you.

Scroll to see replies

Most UKIP voters don't have a brain so they stick to trolling on facebook. TSR is for intelligent students.
Hell no
No thanks. I cannot rely on UKIP to do a better job than one of the three main parties.
Original post by illegaltobepoor
Most UKIP voters don't have a brain so they stick to trolling on facebook. TSR is for intelligent students.

I support UKIP.
I go on TSR.
I am above average intelligence.
Stop stereotyping?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spurs9393
I support UKIP.
I go on TSR.
Stop stereotyping?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop stereotyping? Like UKIP would do then?
I support UKIP.
I go on TSR.
Stop stereotyping?

Posted from TSR Mobile

welcome to tsr
Reply 7

UKIP voter checking in. Come at me, bro.
I will probably vote for UKIP.
I'm a student of the university of Cambridge.
Original post by saahil0987
Stop stereotyping? Like UKIP would do then?

There is nothing racist or stereotypical about wanting control of our borders

Posted from TSR Mobile
I support and will vote for UKIP.

Coming from you? You're probably the most stupid person on this forum, even the extremist Jew hater is more logical.
Today, UKIP often gets a lot of bad press and is misinterpreted.
Yet is clear that the 3 main parties are so fearful of losing their precious positions with little room for no other parties. But why shouldn't there be more parties?
Conservatives, Labour and LibDems are all the same, they are all as bad as each other; they all make false promises and frankly their policies are pretty much the same. They fail to make themselves different and I am fed up of hurtling between the 3 parties, while they attempt to tear each other apart, while achieving nothing and not benefitting the country at all. We need something fresh- we are going nowhere.
I believe UKIP represents all classes in Britain; you may call them 'racist' which is frankly untrue, but if that's the best way you can condemn, it is clear you afraid.
Why is it wrong to be proud of Britain and for once just to focus on our own country? If we can't support the people who have lived here for 100s of years, yes including immigrants!, how will we ever manage immigration successfully? They are not saying no immigration, lets just monitor it, instead of letting terrorists just walk into the country freely and claim benefits, and then set off a bomb to say thank you. Monitoring immigration is NORMAL- we are abnormal and unlike most countries we do not have good boundaries, etc.
Also, the other parties have made very politically incorrect comments as well, in some case certainly worse, yet all we seem to do at the moment is to focus on UKIP- does it ever appear to you UKIP haters that there are 'planters' in the party- I mean people who have been deliberately set up by other parties to join a new party and then say something outrageous and make the party look bad, whilst they disappear all the time. the three main parties are not stupid, they knew UKIP would be popular and feared the possible changes- they do not want to lose their positions. This sounds far fetched, yet it happens a lot- politicians are cunning, who knows what goes on?

I hope this doesn't sound like a rant- just expressing my opinion! :smile:
UKIP voter and proud
And before you spout of your ****, I'm not racist/sexist/homophobic and I support controlled immigration and keeping the NHS free
Original post by Sam280297
UKIP voter and proud
And before you spout of your ****, I'm not racist/sexist/homophobic and I support controlled immigration and keeping the NHS free

Exactly! I agree!
Reply 15
No and anyone that really thinks that immigration is some sort of problem needs to go back to school.
Reply 16
I support UKIP.
I go on TSR.
Stop stereotyping?

People who claim to have "above average intelligence" have a strong tendency to not be particularly smart... which is funny, because not particularly smart people have a strong tendency to vote UKIP.

There is nothing racist or stereotypical about wanting control of our borders

I'm going to bet that you think 99% of all immigration is just poor people from war-torn countries.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samon53
No and anyone that really thinks that immigration is some sort of problem needs to go back to school.

The facts clearly show that immigration is becoming a problem. How is it not worrying that half a billion people have an absolute right to enter the country without us being able to do anything about it? Just look around you and you'll see how immigration is becoming a problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CJKay
People who claim to have "above average intelligence" have a strong tendency to not be particularly smart... which is funny, because not particularly smart people have a strong tendency to vote UKIP.

I'm going to bet that you think 99% of all immigration is just poor people from war-torn countries.

You call us stereotypical and then brand the majority of UKIP-voters as "not particularly smart." Stereotypical to say the least. And I won't have you - somebody I've never met - say that I'm not above average intelligence, when I know that I am.

It is true that not every immigrant is from a war-torn country, but that's not the problem. The problem is that Britain has become a haven for immigrants whom don't want to work. I know that not all immigrants claim benefits, but a significant number do. And plus, what all immigrants do is take up resources, jobs, and, when they have kids - under the NHS - school places. UKIP aren't saying put an end to immigration. They're not even saying deport immigrants who didn't arrive illegally. They just simply want a sensible control of method of keeping track of who comes into the country - what on earth is racist about that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I support UKIP.
I go on TSR.
Stop stereotyping?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank god you're not old enough to vote.

Quick Reply

Latest