The Student Room Group

Neighbour of so called 'Jihadi John's family' blames British Government

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Aussiekiwi
john clearly DOES know islam..he emulates what mohammed did, and can invoke koran…and why should the Government be blamed for islam, and john being so ignorant and cowardly he accept being controlled,shackled and lied to by islam

Can you please not spread hate and lies on this thread please. Thanks.
Original post by al_94

Natasha John, 25, is interviewed here about her opinion regarding so-called Jihadi John aka Mohammed Emwazi reportedly being a member of a family she knows in her neighbourhood. She rejected there being any kind of jihadist behaviour in the area. She quite bluntly denied there being any ‘issues’ with her neighbourhood. Instead she pointed the finger at the British Government for stirring up hatred for Muslims.

Is she right to blame the British Government for this?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/26/this-womans-reaction-at-learning-jihadi-john-is-her-neighbour-is-important-5081003/

She's simply playing the victim card rather than accepting that a particular part of her religion is a stain on our world (not all of it, but some of it).

While i can't be too harsh on her i think that she should be taking a good look at the parents and her Iman who have both contributed to raising a traitor.

While i normally believe in justice through the courts, the crimes of ISIS are so primitive that i hope truly that he is shot by the security agencies or killed in air strike. He must never be permitted to leave Iraq/Syria again.
She's aged twenty-five, and has five kids!? Someone needs sex education lessons...
Reply 23
Original post by Skip_Snip
She's aged twenty-five, and has five kids!? Someone needs sex education lessons...

What's wrong with that?

Quick Reply