The Student Room Group

Henrietta Barnett Sixth Form Offers 2015

Anyone got an offer from Henrietta Barnet for Sixth Form 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nothing as of yet. But I think I'm going to get rejected
Reply 2
Yeah me to, they were meant to send everyone an email by today!
What were your predicted grades and what subjects do you want to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Looking at feeds from previous years, I don't think we'll get replies until mid march. My predicted grades are 4A* and 6A's, I did better in my mocks so they're actually higher than that now so I'm not sure what my school sent off. And I want to study bio, chem, maths and physics (the joy!)... Hbu?
Reply 4
Same problem here! They sent the wrong grades!

Maths, further maths, German and econ

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'm not too fussed tbh, I already go to a grammar school and have offers for others, but I do find it irriyating that they don't reply when they're supposed to.
Reply 6
Yeah! Same so not sure if I'd move, plus I don't like the idea of an only girls school

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by theworkkid
Yeah! Same so not sure if I'd move, plus I don't like the idea of an only girls school

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes omg! I've also heard that the girls there can be a bit snooty...
Reply 8
Original post by ameeis
Yes omg! I've also heard that the girls there can be a bit snooty...

I would be surprised! Also its so competitive and independent so yeahh

But if I got in I'd probably GI just cos its a good school... But I don't I will

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9

But if I got in I'd probably GI just cos its a good school... But I don't I will

Posted from TSR Mobile

I probably wouldn't because it would take me over an hour to get there!
Reply 10
Same, well not that long I don't think but still! But I wish they would say earlier! Hah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waiting for them to reply is so tough. In fact, I didn't read the information on their website carefully enough... So I'd always run to the door to see if a letter came through the letterbox.... *cough* turns out, I should of been waiting for an email.... Whoops!
Reply 12
Haha yeah LOOOL!
Haha yeah LOOOL!

How long do you think It'll take them? And where else have you applied?
Reply 14
Original post by Rabia.Nishat
How long do you think It'll take them? And where else have you applied?

I'd say around the 16th March ish

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I'd say around the 16th March ish
St Dominic's, Watford Grammar and Mill Hill County

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, lets look on the bright side, we don't have to worry about the post. ( That sort of became the most important thing in my life). And that's fantastic! Hope it all goes well for you!!
Reply 16
Original post by Rabia.Nishat
Well, lets look on the bright side, we don't have to worry about the post. ( That sort of became the most important thing in my life). And that's fantastic! Hope it all goes well for you!!

Wbu?
Wbu?

Um... ( a longer list here): Fortismere, Woodhouse, Monoux, Barnet&Southgate, Bsix, Latymer and Dame Alice Owens.
Current HBS Year 13 speaking! If anyone has any questions, fire away ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile

1) Actually no, I'd disagree, we're a pretty nerdy down to earth bunch. You have a bit of a divide between those who are super nerdy and those who are smart and like to go out and then also a science/humanities divide, but as long as you stay open-minded and talk to whoever, you should enjoy it.
2) It's not independent, have you even done your research :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest