The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Radical feminism is legit, the stupidest thing to hit the Earth

Radical feminists use to wash their bodies with came from the labor of a man. No woman could work in a water tunnel project, 800 feet under ground, no bathroom, hard back breaking labor, dangerous, loud, dirty, smelly, mining a tunnel for you ungrateful woman. Those sky scrapers, those water tunnels, all infrastructure is a man's love for family and woman, and all you woman can do is disrespect and hate men.
Tbh radical and 3rd wave feminists fight for the stupidest crap. There are women in pakistan that get killed for marrying men of different culture, women in india that get raped and mudered and these idiots fight for things like how they should be more like men and how the way women portrayed in video games is sexist!?? SERIOUSLY they should be fighting again REAL OPPRESSION AGAINST WOMEN

3rd wave + radical Feminist women in a nutshell :
When they want equality, they only refer to the benefits of being the same as men such as equal money gain but still expect to be treated like princesses that require a man in shining armour and never refer to the fact that they will be talked to and treated the same way as any person regardless of gender or race. I wonder what would happen if no more will men let the women in first, no more, save me husband. They will fend for themselves. If they want equality. Let them have it. Lets see how long they will survive without their men in shining armour.

There's probably no building in human history that was made by an all female construction team.

Feel free to discuss please.
Opinions are greatly accepted
Also feel free to talk about other issues about certain women hating men and reasons for hating men
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Even as a recovering Redpiller this is damn stupid.

Men like you should fear modern women. In fact I believe you already do.
If you showed respect for women then maybe they would show some respect to you? :wink:
Original post by DanielBaranowski
That water they use to wash their bodies with came from the labor of a man. No woman could work in a water tunnel project, 800 feet under ground, no bathroom, hard back breaking labor, dangerous, loud, dirty, smelly, mining a tunnel for you ungrateful woman. Those sky scrapers, those water tunnels, all infrastructure is a man's love for family and woman, and all you woman can do is disrespect and hate men.

If all these men didn't fight in the 2 world wars, God knows what today would be like

There's probably no building in human history that was made by an all female construction team.

Feel free to discuss please.
Opinions are greatly accepted
Also feel free to talk about other issues about certain women hating men and reasons for hating men

EDIT/UPDATE/NOTE:This was made before the op updated his post.

By that logic white people should be worshipping black people (and other races who they've enslaved and hurt for their own gains). But NO, that's wrong, the past is the past. Also women carry children in their own bodies, something men can't do, yet men benefit from it (by being born); so again by that logic, you should be enslaved to women because without them humanity wouldn't progress. But NO, that's also extreme and wrong. So...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by gagafacea1
By that logic white people should be worshipping black people (and other races who they've enslaved and hurt for their own gains). But NO, that's wrong, the past is the past. Also women carry children in their own bodies, something men can't do, yet men benefit from it (by being born); so again by that logic, you should be enslaved to women because without them humanity wouldn't progress. But NO, that's also extreme and wrong. So...

Umm no. I was talking about why they shouldn't be hating men when we do all this work

And I don't get why people always refer to the "well men cant carry babies" its a two way thing. Without women you cant have babies, without MEN you cant have babies...
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Even as a recovering Redpiller this is damn stupid.

Men like you should fear modern women. In fact I believe you already do.

Where did you get this from?
Original post by Maid Marian
If you showed respect for women then maybe they would show some respect to you? :wink:

I believe me I show respect to women.

But I just hate the fact that certain women don't give a damn about the men doing hard menial and labour intensive jobs
Where did you get this from?

your hatred for the system and current social order (feminism) is intense and strong, you clearly feel a victim of it, at very least frustrated…afraid perhaps? I should know, I relate and post similar stuff (more advanced, slightly-no offence) but that's because my level of chronic insecurities is anathema to patriarchal expectations. Resent patriarchy bro, resent rad fems too, not women.
(edited 9 years ago)
I believe me I show respect to women.

But I just hate the fact that certain women don't give a damn about the men doing hard menial and labour intensive jobs

elaborate?
Original post by Sint
Go troll somewhere else.

This is the default response from most tsrians when trying to talk about feminism.

You obviously don't have anything to contribute
elaborate?

Radical feminists
Radical feminists

Yeah I hate most of them too, double standards and hypocrisies galore. But perhaps specify that radicalism in your title, as it is you've just lost a lot of decent feminists who'd otherwise agree with you
your hatred for the system and current social order (feminism) is intense and strong, you clearly feel a victim of it, at very least frustrated…afraid perhaps? I should know, I relate and post similar stuff (more advanced, slightly-no offence) but that's because my level of chronic insecurities is anathema to patriarchal expectations. Resent patriarchy bro, resent rad fems too, not women.

Well you're right that I hate feminism, infact radical feminism. But no way do I feel a victim of it. I just feel frustrated like you said
Yeah I hate most of them too, double standards and hypocrisies galore. But perhaps specify that radicalism in your title, as it is you've just lost a lot of decent feminists who'd otherwise agree with you

Double standards is the thing that I really hate

Good advice, might aswell do that now

If all these men didn't fight in the 2 world wars, God knows what today would be like

But men caused the wars...
Umm no. I was talking about why they shouldn't be hating men when we do all this work

And I don't get why people always refer to the "well men cant carry babies" its a two way thing. Without women you cant have babies, without MEN you cant have babies...

AND THAT'S THE THING! That's why men and women are EQUAL (not in everything, but in general), that's why your post doesn't make sense, it shows that you think that men are superior in some way since they can do all that while women can't, but the role of women when it comes to society as whole is invaluable, just because some man is strong enough to do a certain job doesn't mean anybody owes him **** beyond the money or whatever compensation he should rightfully receive.

Plus if you're talking about those feminazi idiots, they're all bark and no bite; they can't live without men; believe it or not, not many lesbians are on that bandwagon of "I hate all men", simply because they've matured more as they've been through more in their lives compared to some white spoiled bitch who doesn't talk to anyone outside her "tumblr circle".
Original post by enaayrah
But men caused the wars...

It doesn't matter which gender caused the wars. Little to NO women were in government anyway

Please tell me why you said that? Just want to know why you thought that was necessary
It doesn't matter which gender caused the wars. Little to NO women were in government anyway

Please tell me why you said that? Just want to know why you thought that was necessary

Just came to my head that's all. Do you think that the wars would've happened if women were the ones in power at the time?
Original post by gagafacea1
AND THAT'S THE THING! That's why men and women are EQUAL (not in everything, but in general), that's why your post doesn't make sense, it shows that you think that men are superior in some way since they can do all that while women can't, but the role of women when it comes to society as whole is invaluable, just because some man is strong enough to do a certain job doesn't mean anybody owes him **** beyond the money or whatever compensation he should rightfully receive.

Plus if you're talking about those feminazi idiots, they're all bark and no bite; they can't live without men; believe it or not, not many lesbians are on that bandwagon of "I hate all men", simply because they've matured more as they've been through more in their lives compared to some white spoiled bitch who doesn't talk to anyone outside her "tumblr circle".

Yea im talking about those radical feminists

But I was talking about the fact that I think its annoying that these feminists expect to be treated equally only in the well paid high up jobs, while not in the labour, construction and labour jobs
That water they use to wash their bodies with came from the labor of a man. No woman could work in a water tunnel project, 800 feet under ground, no bathroom, hard back breaking labor, dangerous, loud, dirty, smelly, mining a tunnel for you ungrateful woman. Those sky scrapers, those water tunnels, all infrastructure is a man's love for family and woman, and all you woman can do is disrespect and hate men.

You do realise that the UK uses reservoirs to get water. So in reality the water they use to wash their bodies comes from the sky in the form of rain.