The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Radical feminism is legit, the stupidest thing to hit the Earth

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LTG
It's not disrespect, it is simply the truth.

Men are better than women in every aspect of life.

It is not the truth, it is your opinion.
How many buildings have you built OP?
Most forms of radicalism are stupid.
Original post by Sabertooth
How many buildings have you built OP?

I built this thread, and you?
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Most forms of radicalism are stupid.

Yes, yes they are

But I find that radical feminism the most stupid of them all
Original post by DanielBaranowski
I built this thread, and you?

So.....none? :beard: Pretty sure even radical feminists can click the create thread button.
Yes, yes they are

But I find that radical feminism the most stupid of them all

And I could say this opinion of yours is very radical.
So.....none? :beard: Pretty sure even radical feminists can click the create thread button.

Lol, im talking about by making this thread I have created a building of responses

ANYWAY

Im talking about how they oppress/belittle men yet men are doing all this.
And I could say this opinion of yours is very radical.

Please elaborate?
Lol, im talking about by making this thread I have created a building of responses

ANYWAY

Im talking about how they oppress/belittle men yet men are doing all this.

So because you're male you get to take all the credit for anything and everything good that men have done throughout history despite your contribution to the world being a thread complaining about how much you hate women (sorry) "radical feminists"?
(edited 9 years ago)
So because you're male you get to take all the credit for anything and everything good that men have done throughout history despite your contribution to the world being a thread complaining about how much you hate women (sorry) "radical feminists"?

Lol, no

Im talking about how I find it annoying that radical feminists are trying to oppress men even though men have contributed a lot to society include the menial and labour intensive jobs. Tbh I don't know where you got the part where you said I take credit.....

also why did you cross out women, trying to mock me even though in all my posts I have specifically said Radical feminists? You think that all men think its women....ok
Please elaborate?

It is extreme. Considering there is a lot of stupid forms of radicalisation take for example terrorism and criminal occults and yet you are convinced that feminism is more stupid than them? If you fail to see this as extreme then it is a deep rooted belief of yours - otherwise known as a radical opinion; understand now? If not, no further elaboration of mine will be effective because just as would be the case with a hardcore feminist, terrorist, occultist or whatever else, you won't budge from your belief.
Lol, no

Im talking about how I find it annoying that radical feminists are trying to oppress men even though men have contributed a lot to society include the menial and labour intensive jobs. Tbh I don't know where you got the part where you said I take credit.....

You talked about how women (not "radical feminists") don't thank men for building things but simply "disrespect and hate" men. You also conveniently leave out the not so great things men have done. I particularly liked your justification for WW1 and WW2 that there were no women in government, I wonder why that might have been.....:beard:

also why did you cross out women, trying to mock me even though in all my posts I have specifically said Radical feminists? You think that all men think its women....ok

You think I can't see your original thread title or this post?
(edited 9 years ago)
It is extreme. Considering there is a lot of stupid forms of radicalisation take for example terrorism and criminal occults and yet you are convinced that feminism is more stupid than them? If you fail to see this as extreme then it is a deep rooted belief of yours - otherwise known as a radical opinion; understand now? If not, no further elaboration of mine will be effective because just as would be the case with a hardcore feminist, terrorist, occultist or whatever else, you won't budge from your belief.

So because I believe one is more stupid then the one you believe is stupid that makes my belief radical? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightt

And

How do you know I wont budge from my belief? I belief Radical feminism is stupid because of what I researched and seen, just because you don't agree with me does it really make it radical?
You talked about how women (not "radical feminists") don't thank men for building things but simply "disrespect and hate" men. You also conveniently leave out the not so great things men have done. I particularly liked your justification for WW1 and WW2 that there were no women in government, I wonder why that might have been.....:beard:

You think I can't see your original thread title or this post?

Yes I did put that in my OP but by putting Radical feminists/feminism in the title and OP I thought you would realise I am talking about radical feminists. Oh well

And thanks for the compliment. Although (do I really have to point this out again?) This thread was talking about how I don't get why these radical feminists are trying to OPPRESS MEN while we are doing all these jobs that are essential for us today

If all these men didn't fight in the 2 world wars, God knows what today would be like

Why, what do you think it would be like? Why would the fact that we fought two monumentally destructive and bloody wars make the world better today than if we hadn't?
Also, "radical feminism" has become almost entirely a strawman term utterly devoid of meaning.
Original post by anarchism101
Why, what do you think it would be like? Why would the fact that we fought two monumentally destructive and bloody wars make the world better today than if we hadn't?

IMO I believe that we would be under a different government with backwards ideals that they would oppose unto us such as the Nazis
So because I believe one is more stupid then the one you believe is stupid that makes my belief radical? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightt

And

How do you know I wont budge from my belief? I belief Radical feminism is stupid because of what I researched and seen, just because you don't agree with me does it really make it radical?

Read it again. Then again. And maybe once more. I did say "If" but I think you might be having some difficulties reading, understanding or comprehending what I wrote - so once more, like I said:

If not, no further elaboration of mine will be effective.
IMO I believe that we would be under a different government with backwards ideals that they would oppose unto us such as the Nazis

So if WW2 hadn't happened, we'd currently be run by someone along the lines of the Nazis? Why would that have happened?

Latest

Trending

Trending