The Student Room Group

Reasons, girls you would just look at a guy and smile?

Ok so I've known this girl for about a year now. We've got to know eachother, and get on well. I've noticed she's in the past couple of months just started to smile and grin a lot at me. She'll be looking at me and I'll look at her and we'll both just look at eachither and smile, until one of us looks away, other times she'll just look at me with a big grin on her face, I'm not even being funny or joking etc, she's just there smiling at me, so I just smile back until again one of us looks away. Another example I was reading a poster on the wall and I could see her in my eye line and she's looking at me and again with a massive smile on her face. Again I wasn't being or trying to be funny. She also acts daft sometimes and pulls daft faces at me etc.
i have no issue with her doing this, I just find it a bit weird? Girls, reasons she would do this?
Reply 1
I'm not sure whether you talk often or not, but maybe she's trying to start a conversation with you?
Some people are just generally smiley.
According to a 1975 report about communication, 60-75% of all communication is non-verbal.
To be friendly? I smile at people all the time if I pass the by, even if I don't know them too well. It a way to be polite without having a conversation. Also if you've been talking for a year then maybe she counts you as a friend.

Or the answer you want: she fancies you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending