The Student Room Group

Why do guys ignore messages?

Scroll to see replies

OP: he is either playing hard to get or isn't that into you. Try not to over-think it. Get stuck in with your hobbies or friends, and forget about him.

Original post by Ronhaar
Haha! He actually does the "3 day rule" so e.g. when he meets a girl at a club he either waits for them to text him or he has to wait 3 days before he texts her first. Also, when they do eventually start texting he will leave it about half an hour to an hour before he replies.

All those rules, damn must be hard to remember them all. :tongue:
Reply 21
Original post by black_mamba
Oh my god, do real people actually play these childish mind games?

Yes. Believe me they work. Nothing gets a girl into your bed faster than a picture of you and a smoking hot 9/10 on Facebook.

Spoiler

Original post by Borgia
Yes. Believe me they work. Nothing gets a girl into your bed faster than a picture of you and a smoking hot 9/10 on Facebook

Haha. Fair play if it works for you, but stuff like trying to make people jealous isn't my style.
Reply 23
Original post by black_mamba
Haha. Fair play if it works for you, but stuff like trying to make people jealous isn't my style.

I'd never do that to hurt anyone (i.e. a girl who liked me but I said no) but if it pushes a girl you're trying to get into your arms...
I don't know why but the last time I ignored my boyfriend was because I was getting upset and sad with what was being said. And I needed time to calm down. But I love him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Ronhaar
Haha! He actually does the "3 day rule" so e.g. when he meets a girl at a club he either waits for them to text him or he has to wait 3 days before he texts her first. Also, when they do eventually start texting he will leave it about half an hour to an hour before he replies.

:redface: your friend is bananas. I would get bored with him immediately lol
Reply 26
Original post by catsis
:redface: your friend is bananas. I would get bored with him immediately lol

He is! I don't know whether the girls get bored of him or not when he does it but he is usually the one to stop talking to them haha, weird.
Reply 27
He's not obliged to reply. Doesn't matter why. It's a non-issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending