The Student Room Group

I'm in love with my teacher.

what to do?

and I'm going out with a guy I don't love. we started going out recently. like 2 or 3 times.
I don't feel anything for him.What to do?

Scroll to see replies

>bang teacher
>increase grades
>?????
>profit
no you're not, you're infatuated by your teacher.
what should you do? break up with your boyfriends as you are being very unfair to him.
You just love the idea of him, I mean no offence but I highly doubt anyone in that position knows what love is.

Things with your teacher won't end well so I suggest that you look for people around your own age.

Get him out of your head and give the guy you're dating a fair chance or stop completely, it's not fair to lead him on.
Reply 4
Original post by SophieSmall
no you're not, you're infatuated by your teacher.
what should you do? break up with your boyfriends as you are being very unfair to him.

it's ben 1.5 years now. is it really me being infatuated?

I said the same thing to myself as well. around 6 months ago.
I was trying to make myself believe that i'm not in love, i'm only being infatuated.
but it's not working. i've long gone past that stage.

maybe i'm not in love? (i'm still trying to make my self believe it's just short lived passion.)

I started to go out with this guy in hope of trying to forget my teacher.
It's working.
Don't mess up your teachers life coz you're a horny kid. Nothing will happen point blank period.
Reply 6
*it's not working.
That is wrong, OP. You should stop it. It's called abuse of trust (or something like that).
Original post by Orange s0da
Don't mess up your teachers life coz you're a horny kid. Nothing will happen point blank period.

LOL

this is a good post
Original post by ChickenMadness
>bang teacher
>increase grades
>?????
>profit

Sick idea brah
Reply 10
you are not in 'love' you are rather obsessed with the presence of your teacher which makes you mistake obsession with love for your teacher. Nothing will happen between you and your teacher. The sooner you realise that, the better.
Why are most of you saying that she's not in love with him? You know nothing about it, don't assume things.

Anyway, I'd just forget about it.
I've missed 4 of his lessons in a row.
I'm really getting in trouble. my attendance is really bad. they might withdraw me from my exams.
I haven't been going to his classes because I want to forget him.

I'm supposed to see him once a week 1 lesson.
Original post by Anonymous
I've missed 4 of his lessons in a row.
I'm really getting in trouble. my attendance is really bad. they might withdraw me from my exams.
I haven't been going to his classes because I want to forget him.

I'm supposed to see him once a week 1 lesson.

It's good to see that you want to actually make a change - that's something most people wouldn't dream of doing. Is there any way of joining another class that he isn't teaching?
Original post by bluehen32
It's good to see that you want to actually make a change - that's something most people wouldn't dream of doing. Is there any way of joining another class that he isn't teaching?

no. his is the only class.
Tell him. You need to be honest. Who knows the teacher might love you too. Take a chance on love.
Original post by Colonel Agansu
Tell him. You need to be honest. Who knows the teacher might love you too. Take a chance on love.

:smile:
no. his is the only class.

Unfortunately I can't see an obvious solution - just keep on going to the lessons and hopefully once the academic year ends you won't have to be taught by him again? By all means don't confess anything to him - things will just get awkward really quickly.
:smile:

Please do not tell him, it would put you both in a very very awkward position. Girl, I know how it feels, I myself have been in love with my teacher for almost 4 years, but I would never tell him because I respect and love him to the point where I value his happiness over mine.
Think with your mind, and not with your heart. God bless you.
And im in love with the coco

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending