The Student Room Group

Different tuition Fees

Hi all,

I will be first year medical student this year. I have an offer from Manchester and Aberdeen. I am still waiting on the rest. I am an international student.

For Manchester I understand that the first two years would be 19k and the last three clinical years would be 33k.

However I could not find such information for Aberdeen. I could only find the school fees for 2015/16. It stated 28k. So anyone can enlighten me as to the fee structure of Aberdeen? Would there be a jump in the 3rd 4th and 5th year? Does it stay constant at 28k?

Thank you so much in advance
Original post by Beef Steak
Hi all,

I will be first year medical student this year. I have an offer from Manchester and Aberdeen. I am still waiting on the rest. I am an international student.

For Manchester I understand that the first two years would be 19k and the last three clinical years would be 33k.

However I could not find such information for Aberdeen. I could only find the school fees for 2015/16. It stated 28k. So anyone can enlighten me as to the fee structure of Aberdeen? Would there be a jump in the 3rd 4th and 5th year? Does it stay constant at 28k?

Thank you so much in advance

This is a question you should be posing to Aberdeen. Give them a call/email, they will be able to answer this better than somebody on here who can only google, which I'm sure you've already tried!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending