sweet in my dream.
cheese to my macaroni.
best to my friend.
love of my life.

Your's sdvds

Scroll to see replies

TSR is not a dating site.
Reply 2
I thought this was a thread where people would post their expectations of their wife :facepalm:
Lol I hope your future wife does read it :tongue:
Original post by Enoxial
I thought this was a thread where people would post their expectations of their wife :facepalm:

Do it anyway!
First question: What is your favourite type of gold digger?
Original post by perspiracious
Do it anyway!

A hot, sexy, and beautiful one. Is there any other type? Although, I want them to be smart as well, but less smart than I. Tbh if I had a lot of money I really wouldn't mind a gold digger, although I wouldn't marry any. (Talking about men btw, if that makes a difference)
(edited 9 years ago)
Seriously disappointed.. I was expecting the occasionally mathematics/physics pick-up line.. Tut tut!
Original post by sdvds
Dear future _wife_ ,

You're the peanut to my butter.
water to my ocean.
glaze on my doughnut.
spring in my step.
twinkle in my eye.
blue in my sky.
cherry to my sundae.
milk to my cookie.
sweet in my dream.
cheese to my macaroni.
best to my friend.
love of my life.

Your's sdvds

Get rid of the apostrophe and anyone would be your wife.
Reply 8
Original post by Enoxial
Most men are in cuckold marriages so that's the only expectation.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Dear future _wife_ ,

Get back in the kitchen and make me some pie

Mine, all mine, Foobert

With pleasure :h:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Unlike yourself, my future wife knows the meaning of: Love, honour and obey.

If I recall,those are the basic three elements, I am very familiar with them indeed :smile:
Original post by perspiracious
Do it anyway!

There's different types now?!
Awwwww I love you too, OP xx
Original post by gagafacea1
A hot, sexy, and beautiful one. Is there any other type? Although, I want them to be smart as well, but less smarter than I. Tbh if I had a lot of money I really wouldn't mind a gold digger, although I wouldn't marry any. (Talking about men btw, if that makes a difference)

No offense but that is pretty terrible use of the English language....... I believe that is an oxymoron. You can always date a dumb but beautiful twink, who doesn't want one of those!
Original post by Foo.mp3
Being familiar with them is just the groundwork, practising them consistently is where the real skill lies :h:

Well I can't think of a better person to practice with :smile:
Milk to my cookie,
Glaze on my doughnut,
Cherry on my sundae
And cheese to my macaroni

sound kinda sexual....
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm not interested in tutoring a beginner who has misled me, until such time as she decides it's safe to let me **** her

I'm interested in the real deal, who wants me from day one, with intense passion, no holds barred

Passion is what keeps things alive between two couples. I love that concept. And I totally agree with the statement you just made
Original post by Zachary T-H
No offense but that is pretty terrible use of the English language....... I believe that is an oxymoron. You can always date a dumb but beautiful twink, who doesn't want one of those!

sorry yeah, that was supposed to say less smart than I, but I typed smarter then I went back to type less and it ended with a mess. Thanks for pointing it out, although you could have been a little less harsh tbh.
Original post by gagafacea1
sorry yeah, that was supposed to say less smart than I, but I typed smarter then I went back to type less and it ended with a mess. Thanks for pointing it out, although you could have been a little less harsh tbh.

Just thought it was entertaining that you wanted to find a guy that was less smart than you when the language you used was incorrect. I didn't mean to be harsh it just seemed quite ironic :s-smilie: good luck with your search for a hot guy!!
Original post by Zachary T-H
Just thought it was entertaining that you wanted to find a guy that was less smart than you when the language you used was incorrect. I didn't mean to be harsh it just seemed quite ironic :s-smilie: good luck with your search for a hot guy!!

Omg, that's why you had that attitude! I get it now, you thought that I was actually being stuck up and all. That was purely hypothetical, I promise I'm really not that shallow. Perspiracious asked about your favorite type of gold digger and that was my answer; gold digger does not, at all, mean partner. I honestly don't care much about looks, plus I should be that last to complain and be picky, it's not like guys are lining up in a queue for me lol. Also the less smart thing, again, I was talking about a gold digger, I would really prefer to have a partner smarter than me (that's also not the main factor), only insecure people look for partners who are, according to them, beneath or less than them.

Quick Reply

Latest