The Student Room Group

Are black guys hot?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Justadude14
No it's because I prefer guys that look closer to me.

Oh that's unfortunate for you.
Reply 21
Original post by Lone tiger
Beggars can't be choosers, love.

go to bed.
Original post by perspiracious
You need to recalibrate your variables' measuring instruments.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's wrong with my results? 😃
Unfortunately, yes: they can't stand in the shade for fear of constantly bumping into one another.
Oh that's unfortunate for you.

No it's not
Reply 25
Original post by Profesh
Unfortunately, yes: they can't stand in the shade for fear of constantly bumping into one another.

Wow, that's got to be racist!!! and considering you're ginger I'd probably keep my trap shut.:indiff:
Reply 26
It's cause black girls are too easy. They go for everyone anyway, so they're an exception.

OP, the only type of girl I ain't smashed yet is an asian. They're usually intimidated by black guys....But I will one day

LOL. Where do you live? I have to send the black guys that hit me up there so they can leave me alone.
Original post by Quantom
Wow, that's got to be racist!!! and considering you're ginger I'd probably keep my trap shut.:indiff:

It was a disingenuous answer to an equally disingenuous question, in the spirit of light-hearted repartee. Unless you've something witty to say about my heritage, I'd recommend that you stand down.
Reply 28
Original post by kumon
No they are not. Have you not hear anyone say "look at that huge black guy?" you don't heat people say "look at that huge dutch guy" anyway near as much.
:rofl: at this anecdotal evidence....it's all a joke anyway.

Dutch people are the tallest in the world. I say this as a jealous short irish catholic
its rare i find a black guy with some good facial features but when I do its like :love: It's mostly the mixed raced black guys which look the best features wise. However the rest do have massive dicks which is attractive :tongue:
Reply 30
Original post by Profesh
It was a disingenuous answer to an equally disingenuous question, in the spirit of light-hearted repartee. Unless you've something witty to say about my heritage, I'd recommend that you stand down.

Unlike you I don't have to use the excuse of wit or light hearted jokes to hide my true intentions.:colonhash:

So I won't stoop myself to your level with ginger jokes, that would mean I am being a hypocrite to something which I don't condone.

And you have the cheek to say your ever apparent racist remark was light hearted, pathetic.:colonhash:
What's up with the influx of race threads lately
Original post by Expired Potato
Given the weather in Africa being quite sunny, and the temperature being very high I'll take an educated guess and say that a lot of black guys are quite warm, though I doubt I think they'd be hot given the fact that they've acclimatised to the weather.

Lol! I like this response loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quantom
Unlike you I don't have to use the excuse of wit or light hearted jokes to hide my true intentions.:colonhash:

How do you purport to divine my 'true intentions' when you're incapable of discerning subtext, differentiating between literal and satirical intent, or otherwise comprehending any but the most rudimentary humour?

So I won't stoop myself to your level with ginger jokes, that would mean I am being a hypocrite to something which I don't condone.

Unlike you I don't have to resort to the flimsy pretext of asinine moral censure to disguise a lack of wit.

And you have the cheek to say your ever apparent racist remark was light hearted, pathetic.:colonhash:

Read any serious contribution I've ever made on the subject of race politics, and stop dribbling.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Profesh
How do you purport to divine my 'true intentions' when you're incapable of discerning subtext, differentiating between literal and satirical intent, or otherwise comprehending any but the most rudimentary humour?

Unlike you I don't have to resort to the flimsy pretext of asinine moral censure to disguise a lack of wit.

Read any serious contribution I've ever made on the subject of race politics, and stop dribbling.

Firstly you're exaggerating on your so called "wit" which I have yet to see, I have yet to decipher what you have written as being called "rudimentary humour", all I see is blatant racism.

As a matter of fact this is just an analogy, but how would you feel if I called you carrot top, now you may take that as an insult seeing as you're clearly ginger and do resemble the comedian, but when you start to rebuke, I could easily turn around with the excuse that I was merely using "wit" and forgo your feelings based on my intelligent humour, which you so happily self -proclaimed yourself the title.

How Pathetic, and clearly your wit is feeble, I see no great intellectual humour what so ever.:colonhash:

Good day!!!:hand:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Quantom

It's called a joke, good God.
Original post by SiminaM
I think I met 3 black guys in my life? So I can't really know for sure but I probably like white guys better.

Where do you live that you've only met 3, three, in your life?!
Reply 37
The only anecdotal evidence was provided solely by you. As for people who say "look at that huge black guy", can probably be attributed to casual racism and being intimidated by black guys.

All of this can be explained by confirmation bias.

I've only said good things, not bad things about the races, so steady on. This whole thread is racist you fool, i'm taking the piss out of it with satire.
Reply 38
Your positive stereotypes may hurt people who do not fit them. :tongue:

Satire :tongue:
Black men are the least married of all men percentage wise. Some girls like getting with them for nsa fun though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending